Meeting NathanPart 2

*Hey you all!! New chapter for ya! Part 2 of the story of meeting Nathan then back to the story at hand. Well hope you like it!!!! :D*

--------------------------------------------------

11 MONTHS EARLIER

A couple of weeks later me and Nathan were walking around the campus and he put his hat on my head. I laughed and took it off so I could look at it. I smiled and put it back on my head.

"So you like the hat." Nathan asked in a weird voice. I laughed.

"Yup. My brother has a hat kinda like it. I stole it for a week and put it back were it was. He was confused. It was funny as hell." I laughed at the memory of him going crazy because he couldn't find it.

He laughed a little. "I bet it was."

We walked more and he told me more things about himself and I told him more about me. We walked to a building and went inside. We sat on the floor and talked even more about random things. I really loved talking to him because I could tell him anything and he wouldn't judge me nor would I judge him.

The bell rang and he walked me to my class. He hugged me and said he would talk to me during gym. I smiled and said okay. I walked in my class and sat there till the bell rang then got my stuff and went to shop class.

1 HOUR LATER

Me and Nathan walked around the gym talking about how I was in shop class and he was surprised about that. "What I can't be in shop class?" I said smiling

"No just you dont seem the type of girl to be in that class but then again you brother was in it and you guy are kinda the same so yea you'd probably be in that class." He said smiling to himself like nothing he said would make me mad so I made him think I was mad.

"Oh so now you think I'm like a guy?" I said in a hurtful tone but in my head I was smiling.

"No! That's not what I meant. I meant that you and him are related so you guys, oh wait your fucking with me are you?" He noticed I was laughing. I couldn't hold it in.

Laughing I said, "Yes I'm fucking with you Nathan." He started laughing and put his arm around me then whispered in my ear, "Met me in front of building one after school." then went to his class. I stood there thinking 'what did he want' then it hit me. He was gonna ask me out! My eyes widened and I got extremely nervous. What was I gonna tell him.

AFTER SCHOOL

The bell rang signaling the end of school and I got up and picked my stuff up. I told me teacher that I was going to a friends house and she said okay. I smiled and walked out the room to go to building one.

As I walked, I got more nervous. I felt like I was gonna throw up. I looked around and walked slowly. I saw a friend and ran to her. "Hey, Elaine. Aren't you second load?" Fall said.

"Yea but I meeting someone in front of building one."

"Ooooh alright girl! So who is he?" She said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, "Nathan. He told me to meet him there."

"Okay well I gotta get on my bus. Text me later okay?"

"Yea of course. Bye." I walked to building one and he was already there. I inhaled deeply and walked over to him.

"Hey, Nathan." I said. You could clearly hear my nerves in my voice.

"Hey. So I gotta question." He said. He didn't even sound nervous.

"Yea I figured. Whats the question?" I said more bravely.

"Well," He said getting nervous. "Would you go out with me?"

I stopped and stood there. 'Say something!' I screamed at myself. "Umm well... I don't really see you in that way. Your nice and caring and just so great but I dont see you as a boyfriend." I looked at his eyes and saw the disappointment. "I'm sorry." I said almost crying. I not sure why I was close to tears but I was.

He saw that I was about to cry and hugged me. "Its okay, Elaine. I gotta go. Bye" He let me go and did even wait for my reply. I walked into the building and sat in the bathroom so a teacher wouldn't find me and texted everyone who wanted to know what happened.

1 WEEK LATER

I was walking alone in the morning trying to find someone to talk to. I haven't talked to Nathan since he asked me if I would go out with him. I walked into building four and went down the right hallway and saw him. He was watching me while I was going to my friends homeroom. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Elaine!" I looked at my friend Julie as she ran at me. My eyes widened as she jumped me.

"Holy shit, Julie! Why? Why do you like attacking me?" I smiled and heard him laughing. Little did I know he would make my life a hell of alot better.

--------------------------------------------------

*So... do ya guys like!? I think its good cuz now I can make a book about Nolan and Elaine!!! How they met and some bad things that happen but that's of course is another story! :D Anyway let me know what you think and if you'd like a love story about Nolan and Elaine XD*