Why We Need Someone... So We Dont Do Stupid Things

*Okay so my second book! Still working on my first one but hey I had a fucked up dream and well story idea*

--------------------------------------------------

'Dont do it' I thought to myself. 'If you do you will regret it' I thought as I watched the laptop screen. I was on Facebook and looking on messager. I was debating on if I was going to send a message to Nathan. I have no one to talk to because my boyfriend Nolan has completely stopped texting and calling so I needed someone to talk to badly. So I clicked the send button. Three minutes later he replied. "Okay Elaine. We will talk."

I got my cell and put in his number that he sent me and texting him right away. "Hey it Elaine" I sat there waiting for him to text back thinking 'I shouldn't be doing this' but I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone vibrating. "Hey so what you wanna talk about? you seemed upset"

I replied back "Yea um... well its about Nolan..." After two minutes my phone vibrated "Has he done something to you?"

"Well yes and no. He hasnt hurt me in anyway but he hasn't called or texted in three days and I have no one to talk to so I was hoping to be able to talk to you"

Another two minutes "Of course you can talk to me. ill be here for you when ever you need me :)"

I smiled "Thanks :> that makes me happy. So um... well I'm sorry about everything that happened..."

Two minutes later "I'm sorry for calling you a bitch. Alot of shit was going on and I was in a really bad mood......"

"No dont be sorry, I was being kinda of a bitch. So what was going on?"

Four minutes later "My friend had alot going on and some fucked up shit happened... basically his brothers died and he was in the army and some Catholic bastards protested the funeral saying that it was wrong to have a funeral for him at that church..."

"Oh my god... that's horrible! What hell!"

One minute later "Tell me about it! It fucked up!"

"Hell yea it is! So you with anyone?" I was just curious but with Nathan being well... Nathan he took that the wrong way.

Two minutes later "Just broke up with her. I started talking to you and just reminded me there are way better girls out there :)"

"Wait... did you break up with her cuz of me?" I felt really bad. I hope he didn't just do it because of me.

Three minutes later "No there was more to it but you just made me realize I dont need her."

I smiled "Oh well you dont need anyone besides family and friends anyways. I have to go to sleep. Havent slept good for two days and I gonna try my hardest to sleep better to night"

Three minutes later "Oh.. :/ okay well you try to sleep but if you cant text me, okay?"

I got a little sad cuz he sad so I try making him happy "Of course I will Nathan. I sorry for texting you for... well a very short time but I gotta try sleeping. As soon as I wake up I'll text you :> Goodnight"

A minute later ":D that be awesome! And its okay just try to have a good night of sleeping. Night beautiful ;)"

I smile at the text. Then I made sure I saved his number then erased the messages. I got my PJ's and changed into them. I brushed my teeth then went to my bed.

'God, Nolan will be so mad when he finds out I talked to him' I thought 'but he should be texting me right now but of course he isn't. I'll use that on him' I sat on my bed smiling. I checked my phone to see if I had any texts and like always I didn't. I got under my covers and pulled them over my ear like I always do. Right before I fell asleep I started thinking about the first time I met Nathan.

--------------------------------------------------

*Soooo... What ya think? This isn't my dream of course but that did happened, more or less, to me. And Nathan's a real guy. He hasn't done anything to me but I thought 'hey somethings that actually happened would work with this story'. Next chapter you will find out how I or should I say Elaine met Nathan*

*OH! And I have a boyfriend but Nolan is NOT his name*