Chapter Two- Katashi

Sakura's Pov
I turned around and heard the bushes ruffle before a figure jumped out.
I threw my kunai and the figure dodged it before it started laughing.
"Haha! I totally scared you!"the figure said.
I knew that voice "really katashi what did I say about sneaking up on me, like that?"I growled before smacking him in the head.
"Well your even lucky it was me and not some kind of stranger, besides what are you doing out here all alone anyways?"he asked leaning up against a tree.
"I just needed a break from the village, this is usually my favorite part where I can finally relax."I said.
"And why is it your favorite part of the forest?"
"Because when I was little my friend showed me this place, and we always hanged out here, but now he disappeared."I said feeling my heart break.
"Wow I feel really bad, but now you have friends that will never leave you, What was sad about me was my family was murdered when I was young. So I didn't really have anyone to grow up with. But I am out for revenge on my brother which I don't remember his name. But don't worry I won't leave unlike sasuke did."he said grabbing me into a hug.
I smiled and nodded my head I knew he wouldn't leave like sasuke did.
Katashi was on team 7 like me, he was new after the teams were picked so iruka placed him on our team.
Me and katashi walked back to the village to get ready for any thing.
Knowing me I was still mad at naruto.
3rd Person View
As katashi and Sakura was walking back.
Little did sakura know someone was watching her up in a tree.
The figures long cloak hide him pretty well for her not to sense who he was.
"Soon we will meet again sakura."he whispered under his breath.
Before jumping down from the tree he was in.
His silver hair shined in the sun light as he watched her leave out of his sight.
"Soon you will remember who I am."he said smirking before walking back into the woods, while placing his weapon on his back.
Man! Two chapter in one night! Now that is awesome xD. Who was the figure watching sakura, and who is katashi out to kill, btw their is a picture I put up, that is what katashi looks like so yeah. Well Byeee :)