Chapter Seven- The River and Truth

Sakura's Pov
A lump laid in my throat, I had remembered this exact day.
The day Hidan abandoned me and left me alone.
"So you do remember, don't you."a voice said from behind me.
I spun around and realized no one was behind me but then I looked up and saw Hidan.
His expression was the same, with the look of hurt and regrets.
"What do you want."I growled as Hidan jumped down from the tree he was in.
He slowly sat down his weapon and walked past me to where the river glistened from the moon.
"I want nothing from you Sakura, I know you hate me and I understand why you would hate me."he said turning to look at me his eyes shining in the moon light "but I did not abandoned you, I kept you away from danger so no one would come after you, most likely if the akatsuki found out you were my friend."he stopped before sighing "you would have to be killed.."
My eyes widened and for some reason I walked over to him slowly "they would have to kill me?"I asked softly.
He nodded his head slowly and smirked "but I would never let that happen."he said.
Suddenly there was another sound, which it sounded like walking.
Hidan pulled me next to him and my heart jumped for some reason.
A tall guy walked out and he wore the same thing Hidan wore, but his face was cover and so was his head, he also held a money case.
"I had a feeling I would find you here, Hidan."the guy grumbled before looking over at me "this is the girl you have been talking about?"
Hidan let go of me and smirked "Crap, Kakuzu you scared the hell outta me!"
Kakuzu rolled his eyes and sat down his money case "oh shut up, you were hoping it wasn't another member of the akatsuki."he grumbled.
He laughed lightly "true, but also yeah, this is the girl I saved from before."he grabbed my hand and brought me closer to Kakuzu "Sakura this is my Partner Kakuzu, and Kakuzu this is Sakura my childhood friend."he said with a smirk.
I could see more of what his partner look like and his eyes were Christmas colors I smiled "nice to meet you!"I said.
He grunted before looking at Hidan "we should head back, before our leader starts to get suspicious."he grumbled.
Hidan sighed softly "alright, but before I go, I must talk to Sakura."
He slowly brought me by the river and smirked "now you know the truth, Sakura."he said before frowning "but it will be dangerous, since katashi knows about me."
I nodded my head "yeah, he wants to kill you."I said.
Hidan looked at the river and sighed "he will he able to kill me.."
I frowned "what do you mean?"
Instead of telling me he forced a smile "don't worry about it."
He ruffled my hair before walking over to his weapon but then stopped grabbing it before looking over at his partner "I'm going to bring her home, meet me at the entrance."he said before grabbing my hand.
Hidan's Pov
I grabbed her hand and slung my scythe over my back before looking over at Kakuzu who grumbled under his breath and nodded his head.
Sakura looked up at me and I smiled down at her.
I suddenly grabbed her bridal style making her gasp in shock and I let out a chuckle.
Before jumping on the trees and on to the wall and in the leaf village.
I had just realized I had been wearing me akatsuki clock but then remembered that everyone was asleep.
I felt Sakura lay her head against my chest and I smiled softly.
When we got to her house I slowly opened the window and brought her inside.
I sat her down gently and sat down at her bed, running my fingers threw her hair and looked around her room.
Sakura got up slowly and laid her head on my shoulder before sighing softly "I know I should hate your guts still, but for some reason I missed you a lot."she said slowly.
I nodded my head slowly "I had to forget about you, but I couldn't you were the only one that made me happy when I felt like I was all alone."
She laughed gently and I laughed with her before sighing "I better go, sakura."I said before smirking "don't want Kakuzu getting angry."
Before I went to go out the window sakura grabbed my hand and then wrapped her arms around my waist "please be careful, I know you have Kakuzu who I know I can trust. But please be careful if you little brother comes after you...for revenge. Cause I know he won't stop."she whispered.
I smiled before turning around to face her and wrapped my arms around her "don't worry I will try and be careful, you be careful to, alright?"
She nodded her head slowly before I pushed her back gently and then kissed her head and then both of her cheeks leaving her stunned and blushing.
I smirked before jumping out of the window and closed them gently before heading to the entrance.
Kakuzu was waiting there and I jumped down next to him.
He slowly walked ahead of me before he stopped walking and sighed "your lucky your my partner and that I trust you, cause if I wasn't your partner."he stopped before looking back at me "she would not be alive the day you had saved her."he growled.
I smirked "oh Kakuzu your turning to a big softy!"I laughed.
Kakuzu rolled his eyes "oh shut up, Hidan."
I countined laughing while poking his back making him swing his money case at me but I dodged it and kept picking on him.
I knew I could trust him, even is he would have killed her if we didn't know each other.
Guess there was people I could trust other then, my Sakura.
Sakura's Pov
I was still blushing like a tomato and still stunned after Hidan had left.
I got ready for bed and then started to think about his partner who was definitely dangerous and different compared to Hidan.
But I trusted Kakuzu, even if he didn't show much emotion or anger.
I liked him, maybe one day I can get to know him better.
I looked out the window one last time and then walked over turning my light off and going straight to bed, with a smile on my face.
3rd POV
After Sakura went to bed, a figure stood on the roof of a apartment building, right across from Sakura's room.
"So this young pink haired girl, is friends with a akatsuki member, looks like we may have to have a talk with her."the voice said smirking.
Another figure jumped next to the other figure "The Hokage knew something was up and now we know why, she would like to know, Zene."
Zene nodded his head "I know Kimi we should head over to her tower."
They soon disappeared from where they were.
Tsunade sat at her desk before she looked up "ah, Kimi and Zene, do you have a report for me?"
"Actually, we have some news about Sakura..and I don't think you will be much happy about it."Zene said scratching the back of his head.
They told her what they had saw and Tsunade slowly turned and looked out the window "oh sakura what did you get yourself into?"she sighed.
Before signaling the two ninja's in the room to leave.
"I must talk to her tomorrow, it seems like..."she thought.
New chapter and this one is a lot more longer xD. I hope you all like it! Maybe tonight I will have another one out, maybe! Also one other thing Kakuzu is going to be a little out of Character! He will have his temper but he will be in it more often and cares for his partner and Sakura, xD so just wanted to make that clear.
Well cya!
Byeeee!