Chapter One-Years Later

Sakura's Pov
Its been many years since I saw Naruto since he left with jiraya to go train, and it had been way more years since I have seen hidan.
Of course I would never forget about the boy I met when I was young.
I walked down the streets of konoha seeing people walked past me.
Naruto was coming home today and I couldn't wait to see how much he had grown.
I walked to the front of konoha and saw a figure walking inside.
His spikey blond hair and his organ and black jump suit.
I smiled brightly before dashing out of the gate towards the figure.
"Naruto!"I yelled wrapping my arms around his neck.
He hugged me back before smiling brightly "hey sakura!"
I could tell he had grown a lot especially remembering how childish he is.
"Wow you grown a lot!"I said.
He scratched his head "well you grown a lot too, hehe.."he said I could tell he thinks I didn't grow a much.
So I smacked him so hard in the head making him yell in pain "Ow! What was that for!"
"That's for lying to me! I know you think I didn't grow big!"I growled.
Before walking away.
Man, I guess he didn't mature as much as I though he would have.
I walked away from naruto and into the woods.
Feeling the trees move as I walked around, leafs fell on the ground.
I smiled while looking around.
To be honest I wasn't only there to see naruto.
I just wanted to get a break from the village since I was in there for so long.
I looked around and saw a lake. The lake I remember when I found hidan before he left me.
I walked over to the water and sat down and looked into it.
Oh hidan...where can you be...
I know if I was ever to see him again I would probably attack him.
I hated him for leaving me and not telling me where he was going.
I lost to of the people I cared about, one I lost sasuke who went after his brother, and two I lost hidan who left me.
I heard a strange noise from behind me before I got up, and took out a kunai ready to strike.
Hello everyone here is the very first chapter of Book Two! I hope you all like it! Byeeeee. :D and who is this mysterious person. And like I said this is gonna be way different from shippuden like a wayyy loootttt different. XD