Chapter Eight- Shocked

3rd POV
Sakura woke up and got up slowly she looked over at her window and smiled remembering what had happened last night.
She got ready and the went into her bathroom brushing her crazy hair and the brushed her teeth.
Sakura then got her shoes and walked down the hallway slowly and carefully not to wake up her parents who were still sound asleep in their bed room.
She made a piece of toast and then opened her front door.
A piece of paper was on the floor and sakura slowly grabbed it.
She used her other hand to grip the toast while she ate it.
Her eyes widened suddenly and she dropped the toast and the paper before rushing down the road.
The note said " Sakura, meet me at the tower, I need to talk to you about something- Lady Tsunade"
Sakura rushed down the road almost bumping into people, which she apologized to them.
She felt someone running next to her but when she looked she gasped almost losing her balance.
"Don't scare me like that, katashi!"she yelled out hitting him on the head.
Katashi yelped grabbing his head with a small tear in his eye before saying "sorry, Saku! I was just wondering why you are in such a hurry!"
Sakura rolled her eyes before sighing "for some reason, Lady Tsunade needs me, I would rather get there early. So I can get it over quickly."she grumbled.
"Oh, do you think she found out about what happened during the mission?"he asked with a hint of bitterness with the fact he was talking about his big brother.
Sakura shrugged her shoulders "to be honest, I hope it's not because of that...if she found out I could put myself in danger, or even him in danger.."she said frowning.
Katashi sighed "you won't put yourself in danger, beside he abandoned you and he abandoned me too."he said.
"Yeah..your right.."she said as she slowly looked away from katashi.
By the time she got to the tower, katashi had left a couple minutes ago to go get some breakfast.
Sakura walked over to office door and instead of barging in like Naruto does, she knocks on the door and then hears a come in.
She walks inside and smiles softly "you asked for me?"she asked.
Lady Tsunade looked up from her papers "ah Sakura I did ask for you, cause I need to ask you a few questions."her smile went away before she continued "I want the truth..."
Sakura gave her a confused look "what truth?"
Lady Tsunade sighed before grabbing her own head gently "last night the anbu was out doing there patrol...and two of them spotted you and recognized you..."she paused before looking up at Sakura "you were with a guy, and they could not identify him."
Sakura cursed under her breath looking away and not making eye contact with Tsunade.
"I want to know why you were out so late at night and..."she paused and the spoke with a calm voice "who was that boy you were with.."
Sakura took a deep breath before looking up "I went on a date last night with Katashi, I must have fallen asleep near a tree after the date, cause I don't know who brought me home last night."she lied chewing the inside of her mouth.
Lady Tsunade sighed "that's not what the two Anbu said, why don't Zene and Kimi come in please?"
Within a minute a poof of smoke showed up and two Anbu members came in, one a boy and the other one a girl.
"You asked for us?"Zene asked walking past Sakura.
The Hokage nodded her head "tell me what you saw last night, in lighten my apprentice on what you saw."she said.
Zene looked over at Sakura before nodding his head "last night we sensed someone was out late at night, usually no one would be out so late, so we got suspicious."
Kimi continued cutting off Zene "when we got over to were it was happening, we saw a guy holding a girl, we could not see who the guy was since it was quite dark out, but we did see his hair and then we saw Sakura's hair too."
"What color was the hair of the boy?"Lady Tsunade asked.
"It was silver."Zene said.
"But another set of Anbu did find a hidden figure by the entrance of the village they could not identify him either, they also wore cloaks which we could not see."Kimi pointed out.
Sakura could feel her stomach turn and she felt like throwing up, but she couldn't show any sign of lying, even if she had to lie for Hidan and Kakuzu.
"So was Sakura awake by any chance during the night?"the Hokage asked.
Zene nodded his head "she was awake, when the figure left she got up and left her room."
Sakura looked over at Zene who hid a small blush.
"Pff, pervert..."she thought.
Tsunade looked at sakura "Sakura, mind telling us who you were with last night? Since we know you were not sleeping and knew someone went to your room, and another figure was at the entrance of the village, clearly waiting for the figure that was with you."she growled getting impatient.
Sakura sighed she knew she couldn't tell them the truth they could get hurt.
"I don't know what they are talking about.."she shot back.
Before Tsunade could say something Zene stopped her "wait Hokage, there is only one person or should I say, people who would be wearing cloaks are The Akatsuki."he said while Kimi nodded her head in a agreement.
Sakura clutched her fist to her side trying not to punch Zene.
"Your right...the akatsuki could be trying to get Naruto, Kimi I need you to get the Bango book for me."Tsunade said.
Kimi nodded her head and disappeared before reappearing with a big book and handing it to the Hokage.
Lady Tsunade grabbed the book before opening it up, and going to the page that was Labeled, Akatsuki.
Sakura slowly walked over and her heart stopped.
She saw Zene place his finger on a picture and knew exactly who it was.
"Mmm, so Zene you think these two akatsuki members were here last night?"she asked.
Sakura looked over at Zene who nodded his head "I believe so, but we hardly know what they are capable of."
Kimi nodded her head too "Zuki who saw the other figure could have sworn, he saw him make eye contact with him, most likely a death look."
Before Tsunade could say anything Shikamaru barged in, his eyes were red and puffy "Lady Tsunade! Asuma..was killed, by the akatsuki..."he paused taking a breath and the next thing he said, Sakura felt the throw up come up to her throat "there names was Hidan and Kakuzu..."
Hello Again! Here is another chapter, man do I feel on fire, xD. Maybe I could get another chapter done soon..maybbbeee...
Cya!
Byeeee!!