Bus Sleep.

CYNTHIA POV.

......................................
Later On That Day Me and Karen Hung out ate Ice cream And watch gossip girl .
Ayy Cynthia Who Is better Justin Bieber Or Brooklyn Beckham Karen Ask. I thought about And Said idk Their both Hot so idk .
Ok So what if they ask you to have their babies But U had to choose between Justin and Brooklyn to be the baby daddy who would you choose?
What kind of question is that I said Laughing at Karen's question.
But most likely I will choose Brooklyn to be the baby daddy I said Smiling.
Whatever Am tried lets go asleep Karen said yawning.ok hold up I said turning off the t.v and throwing away the ice cream tubes .I jump on the bed and turn off the lamp and said
GoodNight Karen
GoodNight Cynthia love ya
Love ya too.
Then I feel asleep.
...........
The Next Mornin
I woke up By Something pushing me hard and I open my eyes and seen Karen dressed wear high waist shorts,Black Crop Top saying 'Coffee And Makeup is all I need" With knee high socks and with some Black vans .
I got up and went inside my closet and got a pair of white jeans,A Gray loose shirt and With my black vans and hair up.
'I brush my teeth and did everything before I got dressed'.Me and Karen went down stairs and ate some lucky charms and check the time and go outta the house.
We where walking to the bus stop and When we got there the bus was about to leave so we ran to get inside and we got lucky .
Soo What are we gonna do today?Karen ask.
Did you forget we have soccer practice I told Karen. Oh Yeaaa Huuuh she said . Yeaaa I said then laid my head on her shoulder and close my eyes.

CYNTHIA ,CYNTHIIIIIAAAAAAA WAKE UP I heard someone calling my name.I opened my eyes and seen Karen and Everybody was out of the bus.I got up and asked what happen? Well Yo lazy ass fell and Everybody left the bus and it took me like almost 5 mins To wake up ur ass  up . I gave her shleep smile and got outta the bus.
We where walking and I seen the group of boys and we walk to them amenities fell back into the group of boys and somebody caught me and hold me bridal style.I look to see who caught Me and seen Chris And he look at me weird and I said am tried and it's ur duty now to be my bed and carry me.He shrugged.I wrap my small arms around his neck and close my eyes and 'Fell' Asleep.when I close my eyes I heard the boys saying "Is she Like this all time " yes and no,
What about when we go to class ,We all have the same class dumbass,Ow u don't have to hit me,shut up then,Ok am leaving byye I heard Karen said and kissed
me on my forehead and whispered I'll yback gdghsoccer or see you in class ,Okay then are u Gonna carry her all day so if u get tried I can carry her ,Nahh u aint gonnacarry her ,Whatever lets go to class.
  ....

Sorry if this is a boring chapter.
-Cynthia.