Broken Promises.

After the Whole Bull Shit With Sierra We Went To Our Next Class.
Good Morning Ms.Garcia
Karen Said.
Good Morning Mija,How Is Your Day So Far. She asked
Uhh I Cut her off By Saying good morning to Mr.Cruz And Drag Karen in the back of the class room where our seats are.
Thanks God ...Thanks Cynthia Karen Said to me
I just noded And People started coming in the class room and sitting down..

We Where In The Middle Of The Lesson When Sierra Came With Her Little Follows And She Look at Karen and smirk at her and sat Down a Couple seat In frout of Us.

Ok Class Are You Guys Finish With Your Quizzes? Ask Mr.Cruz .
Everybody Started Dating Yeas And Yes and Passed the quiz To his Desk.
How Do You Think You Did Karen Asked Me.
I think I did pretty well Actually Cuz Besides All The shit That's Been Going on With this Bimbo Over Here *Point To Sierra*And With Everything I squeeze In time for studying.Idk Bout Her But I Just Dont Waste My Time Starting Shit And Not Studing You Know? I told Karen.
Yea I Know .she said.
Ok Class ,Class Is About to End So Start packing Your Stuff and Get Outta My Class Room .See Yall Kids Tomorrow He Said Pointing to the Door Playfully.
Me And Karen Pack Up Our things and Past By Mr.Cruz and Said Bye and Left.
I wonder Why The Boys Didn't Come to Class Karen Said.
I dont Know And Shit but what do you have for your next period? I asked Karen.
Um idk Let me Check....
Oh I have Free Period How Bout You ?She Said.
Same I said Boredly.
What You Wanna Do she said .
Want to Go to our Hid Out?I asked.
Oh Shit Yea Lets Go ,So we can See some hot guys playing football from the view Karen Said Winking.
I looked at her and laugh.
We started going up stairs to the top of the school and when we got there all the boys where there.
Fuck I hissied.Heyy Wifey Luke Yelled to me.
Oh Oh My God Wassup Babe What You Doing here Chris Said Sending me him one of a kind charming smile.
I should be  Asking YOU.
I said.
Nothin Chilling how do you guys find us? Cameron Asked .
We weren't looking for YOU guys and we came here cuz we found this place 1st I said Looking around .
Well Now You didn't cuz we found it to Jacob said  Coming outta no where smirking.
I rolled My Eyes and asked Karen if she wanted to leave and she nod.I grab her arm and pulled her to the door until it opened and came miguel came  Wit A Packet of weed *aka Marijuana*In his hands I stop to look at him and he he had a smirk on his face but when he saw me his face turn into a shocked face .
Why the fuck You Have Weed For Miguel I told Your Ass That Dobt bring that Shit To us no more .Jacob and the Guys started Yelling .
Dont blame me Luke Wanted it he said pointing to Luke.
I turn around and look at look and I heard one of the Guys whispered "Oh Shit Luke You Finba Get in trouble".
LUKE ANTIONO GARCIA ..WHY.IN.THE.LIVING.FUCK.YOU .WANT.WEED!I yelled at him well walking to him.He Quickly stand up and said Cynthia calm down he said .
No Dont You Dare Tell Me To "Calm Down".I said Walking Closer to Him.
Am Your Best friend Luke*Walks Closer*what's Makes You Think when I heard Miguel Say You wanted weed Huh*Walks Closer*
Your Supposed to tell me Stuff for me to help You!
By Now Am Like inches Away From Luke's Body.
Does The Promise We Made In 1 Grade Not Mean Nothing to You I shouted.

*FlashBack*
*Someone's Else POV:*
Tag Your It Cynthia Said taging Luke on the shoulder while giggling.
That's Not Far I didn't See You Luke Said Frowning.
Fine You Can Tag Me then Cynthia said while giving Luke a Small Smile.
He Tag Cynthia Arm and Started running away.
Cynthia Chased Him Until Cynthia Trip and fell.
Luke Stop And Ran to Cynthia.
Owwwe My Legs Hurt,Am Gonna Die Cynthia Said While In Pain.
Little Did Cynthia Know She Fell On the Glass And Only Had A Small Cut on her knee.
I'll Fix It Luke Said .
Luke Got On His Knees Took out a Band-Aid from his pocket and Said "Mommy Always Kiss My Booboos To Make It feel Better he said While Kissing His Knee and Putting on the Band-Aid.
Am Not Gonna Die? Cynthia Said Confused.
Nopeee Well I don't Think Soo He said Rubbing his Head.
Thank You Luke ,You Know what we should Be Cynthia Asked .
"What?
We should Best friends Forever Yea ?Cynthia said.
Yea ..Best friends Forever.Till We Die!We Have To Tell Everything to each other No matter what and protect each other till we Die! Luke Said While Sticking out his Pinky.
Till we Die Cynthia said Nodding and Connecting Our Pinkys .
They Got Up and Continued to Play Tag.
*End Of FlashBack*
..........
YOU said we have to tell each other everything till we died We Made a Promise now You Want to brake It just for a Fucken Dumb ass Reason just for this weed? I said
Aye Cynthia Calm Down Jacob said While getting in the middle of me and Luke.
YOU WANT TO BRAKE OUR FUCKEN PROMISE JUST FOR THIS STUPID REASON!I yelled.
Shut Up Cynthia,We Made that promise like 10 years Ago ,Get Over It .We Just Made that promise because We WHere little and didn't know nothing.Ok So just to let you know That was 10 Years Ago get over it .he shouted.
I look at Him and My Eyes where getting watery.I felt like I was bout to cry but I hold it back and look down.
Oh Cynthia I didn't Mean It You Know that.I Just got mad.Am So sorry I didn't Mean It .He said While getting closer.I didn't want to be by him for shit I thought.I look up and lock Eyes with Jacob and it look Like he read my mind cuz when Luke try getting closer to me Jacob block him.
Nah It's Kool It Means Nothing so I better leave and Good luck with it weed I said turning around heading to the door.But Before I left I gave Jacob a look saying thank You threw my eyes and he noded.
Karen grab My arm and walk us to the door but before we left I heard the Luke Said "Fuck! Shiit I didn't Mean it."And the Guys saying fuck dude you fuck up real bad your her best friend ."
Then we left..

......
I know that Cynthia and Luke Said A Lot of words when the FlashBack happened by their where in the smart classes so they know more..
-Cynthia.