Michael's Gay?

So Uh Thanks For Lunch Jacob I said awkwardly. Yea No Problem he said Almost in a whisper.
Are You Mad Or Something I asked.
Actually Yea I am ,first I take u out on a date then my stupid of a friend's come and steal you and then u where having the best time of ur life and shit well am over here all sitting alone ?How does u think that makes me feel huh Cynthia huh? Jacob Asked Looking pissed off .
Ok First Chill the fuck out Jacob look am sorry that we didn't have the lunch date you wanted and it wasn't my fault that the guys came it's not like I called them saying *Pretending Am holding a phone to my ear* Oh Hey Guys do you guys want to come to Buffalo Wild Wings wit me and Jacob come crash it...no Jacob I didn't so chill the fuck down and pssh u felt lonely well I did too Jacob I DID TOO.I don't like hanging out wit a lot of people that why u always see me only hanging out with Luke or Karen.So before u blame me for something I didn't think bout it first .I shouted the last part and that when Jacob park the car in my drive way and I hop off slammed the door ran in side lock the door ran to my room and jump on my bed.

Yes ik Am Over dramatic.

Ugh Why are Boys fucken Stupid I yelled.
That's when I heard someone  climbing to my room .
What do you want Karen I said . Clear to explain this she said pointing to her phone .She walk to me and jump on my bed and sat in front of me criss cross applesauce.I look at her phone and it looks like One of the boys took a off guard picture of everyone . Wait What? I haven't checked my phone hold up. I said grabibg my phone outta my back pocket.
I checked it and I was tag in at 7 pictures of all fought of guard pic that the boys took of all of us.I c lick on the on that Luke posted and the caption was
"It was Hella Lit wit these losers and my best friend @ simplycynthiaaa..

Uh idk ..I didn't know they took pictures I told Karen .
I was looking at the comments and there over 100 comments and I seen Jacob and the guys commented:
Angel:It was Kool I ate Hella tho 😴.
Jose:Angel U a Pussy ..u didn't even ate a lot u worried that u might gain weight.Next time order a salad Dude 💀. @ Angel
David:Hell Yea It was Lit and Cynthia Was Chill Asf.Even Tho she didn't talk that much 😂.
Michael:Awwe I love u too Luke 😍.
Adam:WHAT THE FUCK^ 💀😷.
Jose:Dam Luke u got guys likeing u too 😂💀. @ Michael
Miguel:Oh Shii duude this Shiit is funny Assf 😂😂
Cameron:Bruh^
Luke:Uhhhh ... @ Michael
Michael:God Dam Chill the fuck y'all can't take a Joke am not gay. @ Cameron @ Miguel @ Jose @ Adam .
Me:Its Ok @ Michael We Can All go though This Together Its Ok .
Miguel:DAMMMM SHE GOT YOU OOOOOOOOO.
Cameron:Fucken Savage Asf ^ .
Adam:Oh Shiiiit dudeee She Got ur ass 😂😂.^.
Chris:HAHAHA AM DEADDD.
Alex :Am Hella late But Dam Michael U got Burn 💀.
Jose:Psssh Hell Yea she A savage..True^.
Angel:Yall Mean to him 💀😂. Luke:Samme^
David:...
Michael:Wow @ simplycynthiaaa I thought u loved me and where on my side *Even tho We Ment today*😴😭.
Me: @ Michael I love u still And Am in hr side I was Jk.😂😘.
Jose:Wow @ Cynthia So u only love him!
Adam:WHATTT THATS COLD.
Chris:Nah She Loves Me Not u guys I ment her 1st 😁.
Alex:Sooo...Thast Doesbt mean she loves u even tho u ment her 1at.
Luke:actually I ment her 1st..She MY best friend Scene We where In dippers Soo Bam 😋.Right @ Simplycynthiaaa
David :Shut up Luke No I es Cares She my best friend gtfo.
Angel:Yall Play to Much..She told me loves Me and Am Her Bestfriend.
David:Stfu Dam Yall giving me a headache She Loves Me Btfo😁.
Luke :Well She's My girlfriend So00^
Jacob:will You busy shut the fuck up already dam No one's gives a rat's ads ok Dam !.
*All the Boys*:
Dam someone Is On Their Period and it's Not Cynthia^^.
Me:HEY THATS MEAN 😠*Sticking Out middle Finger*.
*All the Boys*: We Love U too 😁❤. @ simplycynthiaaa.

...........