Jackie And Brandon?

I Sawwwww.....Jackie And Brandon Hugging And Was Bout to Kiss When My Clumsy Ass Had to Trip Over a Wire and Mess Up The Mood.When I Look Up I see Jackie Lookin hella Mad And Brandon Lookin Hella Shock.When I Look Up I said Ooh Hell Jackie Wassgood?Oh How Did I Get Here?And I got Up And Ran Across The Room cuz Jackie Was Running After Me and I didn't See What I want Going Into and I ran Into Someone And Again I want Bout to Fall UNTILL That Person wrap His Arm Around My Waist and When I Look Up U Never Guess Who It Was ...Yaaay Jacob Haha jk But It was Really Him Any Way*I look Up and It Was Jacob and He Said
Jacob:1st:Woah U Ok?,2nd:It's Funny Cuz 2 Times It Happen to Us Like This..and 3rd:Hey.
Cynthia:Yeea Ik And Wassgood?
Jacob Help Me Up*
Jacob:Nun Nun Are U Ok U Just Ran Out The Stage and I Was Worried..
Cynthia:Don't Worry Bout It Am Kool..
................
Cameron Got off Stage and Ran to Me and Said Cynthia U Ok?
Yea Am Kool
Sorry I Didn't Know U Were Stage Fright..
It's Kool Cameron Am Ight,Bruh U Guys Should of Seen That Boy Brandon and My Lil Sister Jackie where Hugging And Was Bout To Kiss and My Clumsy Ass Trip On A Wire and Messed up the Moment and She Was Running After Me and Shitz Now She Needs Some milk😂🍼.Awww Bby Brandon Was Gonna Have His 1st Kiss How Cute Carter Said..Hahah Very Funny Carter haha  Said Brandon...Welll Ok Welll Ig We Will Be Leaving Bye U Guys See U Guys Soon I think Next time u guys Make meet And Greet Here Again..Lets Go Jackie I said..Bye Everybody..Bye Brandon As She Said That She Gives Brandon a Kiss On the Cheek.Byyyeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cynthia,Bye Jackie...See U Guys Soon and Hold Up Here is Our Number. Cameron Said ..Wait U Guys Only Know me 1 Day and U already Givin me Ur Number?*Ik Someone Of u guys Would of taken It Already By that time*Because We trust  u right Boyz?Right Said All the Boys..So They Gave Me their Number and I promise That I wouldn't Give it to no one and All that..And When We Where Bout To Leave Out the door Jacob Put his Hand on My Shoulder and Spin me around and Hug me and Gave Me A Kisss On the Cheek and Gave Me His Phone Number and said Bye Beautiful ❤️..I had to Hug him Back or it will Be Awkward so I hug him back and said Bye Jacob see U Soon..And He Said Next me later On And I will Maybe If I have time Will make a Group chat For all of us but I will have time ..Bye Cynthia And When he said that he turn around and left when I see him before he turned around I can see a smile ..

What's Gucci Peeps😂👑
Sorry If It's Short
But I Have a Headache and
I didn't Want to Right that Much..Hope U Guys Like the Story so Far and Ik This Chapter is Boring but I promise I will Make a Good One Text time😴💯
Love Ya❤️..... -Cynthia