Chapter 7- Locked

Chapter 7

"I lured them here one by one. Told them I'd give them drugs, and sex, and anything they wanted. I'm not surprised, the way that old fart treated them. But there's a code here. If you play by our rules, life here can be a dream come true. But if you break our rules, step outta line...There's a penalty." He pulled back a lock of purple hair, revealing an ugly, jagged scar. "I wasn't always the leader...I had to fight to get where I am today." Your eyes widened in pure shock and horror as he signalled to his security guards, who dragged you into a single room, with a pole in the middle. You guessed this type of room was common as it was kind of a strip club. One man hand cuffed you to the pole, and they both left, slamming then locking the door behind them. You observed your surroundings, closed your eyes, and sobbed.

When you woke up after what you assumed was a few hours, a small dish of water had been placed next to your knees. Your joints spiked with pins and needles, and a headache pulled at your brain. You weren't thirsty. You let out a deep sigh, when suddenly the door burst open and the purple haired man walked in.
"Morning gorgeous. You alright?"
"Yeah I'm great, you know this is a luxury place you got here. Best night sleep I've ever had."
He let out a hearty laugh.
"My my, you're so interesting. Most the bitches I own are so feminine and shy. Boring. But you however..." He crouched down to your level and lifted your chin with his fingers. "You aren't boring at all." His alcohol ridden breath crawled up your nostrils and left you seething.
"You're disgusting." You retorted, spitting in his eye. He yelped and clutched it with his white gloved hand.
"SHIT!" He fumbled and grabbed a gun out of his pocket, and pointed it right in the space between your eyebrows.
"You are a vile rat. Interesting, but a rat none the less. Let's see how you cope in Hell."
To this, you laughed hard. Very hard. So hard, he was startled, and his eyes widened a significant amount. You smirked up at him from your kneeling stance.
"Go ahead mate. You're 14 years too late."

"I've been living in hell all my life. Abandoned by friends and family. You have no idea what it's like. So shoot me. Go on. That's what you want isn't it?! Shoot me."
He looked extremely surprised, and slipped the gun back into his pocket.
"You're lucky. I'll give you that. I thought you would live a happy life, in Fairy Tail. But I guess there's more to you that meets the eye. Just like me. So why don't you join my little club eh?" He said softly.
"Eat shit."
"I guess not then."
"I would never."
"Think about it... Unless you want to die, I suggest you do as I say." With that, he waltzed out the room.