Chapter 1

I woke up to the the feeling this morning that today was going to be adventurous . At last this is the day I get up , and arrive at the airport ready for flight . As I get up to go into the bathroom , my mom comes into the room. "Good morning" she says with a smile . "Good morning" I reply . I walk into the bathroom , brush my teeth and come back out . The breakfast is already placed on the table as I suspected . After I eat , I get dressed and start putting some of our luggages into the trunk . I help my mom pack some stuff from the bathroom , like our toothbrushes , into a bag that will keep them safe . The rest of our things will be shipped over to England .

*

My little sister ,dad , mom , and me arrive at the airport . We sit waiting for the next airplane .

*

We sit on the seats available when we get into the airplane .

*the 23 hours of the flight pass

"Attention ladies and gentlemen ! Your flight from Los Angeles to England is now over . Carefully take off your safety belts and exit the door . Have a nice day ! " the flight attendant said over the speaker . As we all get off I get more and more exited . Did I mention I was going to be able to see my best friend ?

Well, I am and I cannot wait ! He name is Leslie and she's the absolute best. It's actually one of the best parts of this trip. I also can't wait to see our new home. Obviously , it's going to be empty until our stuff comes and we'll be able to start unpacking everything and into organizing my new room. But I'm pretty sure that our things will be there already .