Chapter 8

***** Few days later

I got home from hanging out with Leslie , when I came home and my mom stood up from the couch . I could tell she was crying because her eyes we red and puffy .

"sweetheart?" she said .

"mom , what's wrong ?! why are you crying what happened?" i asked worried .

"i got a phone call from the hospital .. as they said they would do, & - "

"really?! and what .... what happened is dad okay ?!?!"

"calm down , please" she said through her crying voice.

"okay ... and what ?" I asked .

she started to cry. "he's ....... dead."

At that moment I felt my heart skip a beat. I dropped to the floor and began sobbing . The world didn't exist anymore. Tears ran down my face faster than ever. My dad means everything to me . I've always been daddy's little girl.

Always went everywhere with him , always was by his side. Spent everyday with him.

Reality came back to me when I felt my mom trying to pick me up. When I got up , she grabbed me and hugged me tight telling me everything's gonna be alright .

my little sister came out from the bathroom , and saw us both crying .

I whispered to my mom "have you told her yet ?"

"no, I think now is a good time."

"okay ." I said .

"why are guys crying mommy?" she asked.

"baby I have to tell you something... you know how daddy has been in the hospital lately right?.."

"yeah, what about daddy?".

"well.... we got a call from the hospital saying... "

I felt my eyes tear up again from hearing my mom say it again. My moms eyes were getting watery as well.

"saying... that daddy... he's ..... daddy passed away."

my sister's reaction wasn't good. as I expected , she started to cry. so did everyone else .

*************************************

I spent the rest of the day at home. I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere . The only person that seemed could possibly make me feel better , or cheer me up would be Niall .

So I decided to call him and asked him to come over . I told him about what happened and he said we'd talk about it when he comes over.

*************************************

I heard the doorbell , and I got up to open the door. without a word , Niall threw himself at me quickly with a tight hug . And I couldn't help it. Tears went down my cheeks again.

Niall started stroking my head softly.

"Don't cry baby, it'll be alright ... "

He lifted up my head slowly so our eyes would meet.

"I hate to see you cry like this, it makes me sad gisselle, just try to forget about it for now." he whispered.

We put each other's foreheads together and intertwined our fingers. Niall leaned in and we started to kiss.

I felt him pull away slowly and I grabbed his arm , and lead him to my room. I saw him biting his lip and I blushed .

"how about we just watch a movie and cuddle all night darlin?" he asked .

I started to blush again and said "that sounds great." And I winked.

___________________________

A/N:

Well it seems like Niall really does make gisselle feel better huh ? (; lol .

I hope you guys liked it :)

Vote , Comment , & Follow Me to stay updated ((;

- Gisselle ♡