Chapter 5

** Saturday

Gisselle's POV

It's here , the day is finally here. I'm going to be exposed to the world and cameras and fans. Am I ready for this? No, no I'm not ..... wait no , stop. Stop it Gisselle. Think positive.

Moving on ..... This whole week I've been in contact with Niall. We had long phone calls, video chatted, and texted.

I gotta admit I missed him. Phone calls were great. Hearing his voice made me feel better. He drove my problems away. He puts a smile on my face.

He makes me happy .

*************************************

I was getting dressed as I got a text from Niall that says

"Be ready, I'll be there in 5 (:"

And I replied with

"Okay, I'll be waiting (: "

Before you know it, he was here with the rest of One Direction .

There was a knock on my door and I ran to the front. When I opened it, they were there.

"Hey guys" I said with a smile. "Hello" all 5 guys said with a smile back.

"Gisselle, this is Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry. " Niall said. I smiled at them again.

"So, are we gonna go?" said Harry. "Yeah let's go" I said . As I was closing the door, I shouted "Bye mom, we'll be back soon!" "Okay sweetheart, be safe!" she said .

The drive was pretty short. It seemed like it was 3 minutes.

We got out of the car one by one. I was startled as I was coming out by the flashing cameras in my face.

We passed through the cameras and into the entrance with the help of Paul.

(One Direction's security) .

Zayn was going to meet up with Perrie. Louis was going to meet up with Eleanor, & Liam was meeting with his girlfriend Stephanie.

We waited for about 6 minutes before we saw them coming inside.

"Heyy!" they all said, giving kisses to Liam, Zayn & Louis. "Perrie,Eleanor, Stephanie.. meet Gisselle". said Niall.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said with a smile and gave them a hug. "Shall we start walking?" said Niall. "Yes, yes we shall." answered Liam.

We bought drinks and popcorn before entering.

****** About 1 hour & 40 minutes later

"That was a pretty good movie don't you think guys?" asked Zayn.

We all mumbled our comments out loud. "it was really good gra-"

"Good acto-" ..... "A lot of pr-" ... ect.

Niall turned to look at me. He sort of whispered to me "Did you enjoy it."

What I wanted to say was that the best part was being next to him.

While we were watching it, I felt him slowly putting his arm around me. I found it cute. And after that, I decided to lay down on his shoulder.

"Um, yeah it was a fun movie." I smiled at him. I looked up & looked into his blue eyes. I started to get shy so I looked away smiling. I don't think he noticed .

We left out the exit and once again, there was the annoying flashing lights of the paparazzi's cameras in my face.

We got into the car one by one again. Did I mention it was a limo?

I wanted to ask if I was going to be dropped off at my house since we were finished watching the movie. So I did.

"Well don't you want to hang out a little longer?" asked Stephanie. "Well... um, I guess it wouldn't hurt."

Niall was staring at me, so it made me nervous & I didn't want to say no.

"Great!" said Zayn. "We should go out to get some pizza!" Louis said.

"Mmm! That's a good idea." said Eleanor. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. I didn't want any more pictures of me being on magazines. Because I was already almost positive it was going to happen the very next day from today.

I would wake up, go on Twitter and find all kind of hate. The boys didn't even seem to be worried about it. But I was.

I already agreed though, so there wasn't any going back.

Harry called up the driver & told him to order some pizza so we could hang out at their place at eat it there.

"Mhm , yeah , that'll be all, okay thanks , bye" he said. "Alright, we're driving home right now & I'm sure the pizza would be ready by then."

"That's great." said Liam with a smile.

*************************************

We were all finished with the pizza & I looked at the time. "Whoa , it's already late Niall, I gotta go home now. I'm not taking any more chances in getting grounded by my mother. She already doesn't know about this, so can you take me home now?" I asked.

"Alright , alright. Let's go." he said .

"And thanks everyone for inviting me. It was really fun time." I said to everyone. I gave them all hugs and was out the door followed by Niall.

***

We were at my house and Niall came out of the car with me. We stopped at the front door.

"I hope you had a good time tonight" he said. "Yeah, it was really fun. I hope we'll be able too some other time." I said .

"We will. Being with you is really fun. You make me smile, with one little look. " he said blushing.

"Really?" I blushed also. "Of course.. I mean, you're so beautiful and every time I look into your eyes, it's just so perfect... just like you."

I could feel the goosebumps in my body. Nobody has ever said that to me.

"I kinda feel the same way too. You're laugh is so cute and your so sweet." I said . "Thanks for this awsome time today."

"You don't have to thank me." We both smiled. I felt him leaning in to kiss me. Should I let it?

Ehh, why not? ..... I leaned in also and as our lips touched I felt like nobody else existed. We were the only 2 people on Earth.

It . Was . Perfect .

----------------------------------------------

Hopefully this chapter was good :p I'm not really feeling it, but I hope you guys like it (:

- Gisselle ♡