Chapter 7

A/N:

Hello once again people :) Here's gonna be another chapter of my story ;)

Remember to vote for it if you liked it !!

& Enjoy .

- Gisselle ♡

___________________________

***** 1 week later

I just got out of the bathroom from brushing my teeth when I came out because I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello .... sweetie did you get the note I left on the counter ?"

"Uh, no mom I haven't gone to the kit-"

"Well it was saying I has left to get some groceries but I just got a call from a hospital."

"Wait what? Why?"

"Your dad has been in an accident."

"Is he okay?!?!"

"That's what I don't know, will you please come down here, get a ride or something ... this is urgent."

"Okay, yeah I'll get a ride , can you tell me the directions?"

When she was done telling me, I said bye and hung up and dialed Niall's number.

"Gisselle!" He said in excitement.

"Niall, I just got a call from my mom telling me that my dad is in the hospital could you possibly come down here quick .. please?"

"Oh , I'm so sorry .. yeah I'll be there soon , but we can't take long. We're supposed to rehearse later for our next concert."

"Alright , it's okay just come quick."

"Okay see you"

"See you , bye "

"Bye"

I hung up and got dressed fast. I did my hair a little so it wouldn't look messy & changed. I decided not to put any makeup on, I didn't have time .

*************************************

We arrived at the hospital and we saw my mom sitting down on the chairs at the side , crying .

"Mom... wha- what happened?" I asked.

"I went inside, to see him........ and .... he looks really bad hun." she said sniffing .

"How bad?!" I felt myself raising my voice in sadness.

"Real bad."

I automatically felt the tears i was holding in, come out . Niall stood in shock . I slowly took a few steps closer to him , wrapping my arms around his body , as I felt him doing the same. He lied his head on mine and started rubbing my back softly , and when I lifted my head up and looked at him, he wiped a tear that was coming down, with his thumb and gave me a small smile.

"It's alright, it's gonna be alright darling." he whispered, then kissing my forehead.

"And who's this?"

"Mom, this is Niall , the guy from One Direction.. you know the one I told you I've been hanging out with lately."

"Nice to meet you." Niall said , shaking my mom's hand & smiling a little .

"Same to you , Niall." my mom said.

Behind the sadness in her eyes , I saw that she knew what was going on between me and Niall lately .

*************************************

We waited desperately for about 4 hours to find out what's going on until the doctor came . All three of us got up to hear the news .

"What's wrong doctor , is he alright?" my mom asked .

"Uhm, he hasn't woken up yet but we're running some tests to see what is wrong with him, but for now I think it's best for you guys to go home and rest. We'll give you a call soon ok?" the doctor said .

"okay doc , thanks so much . " I said, wiping away a tear I felt going down my cheek .

"Let's go now." Niall said softly, leading us to the exit .

___________________________

A/N: This is the end of chapter 7 guys :D whoa .. some sadness and drama there don't you think (; Well hope you like it .. & I'll update soon & you'll see the end results of what happens to the dad .. Byee :)

- Gisselle ♡