A Different Kind Of Wolf

Hey everyone i just want to dedicate this chapter to Sabledsaddler1988

thanks for reading my book and first comment on this chapter will have the next chapter dedicated to then have fun reading

********RECAP********

And then leia jumps for the third boy while i still fight the leader than the third boys head is on the ground and leia is attacking the second boy while the fifth and the 4th one then emmett and jasper help me with the 4th one then leia howled and delight and i gave her the clothes and she ran in the woods and came out a miniute or so later fully clothes and said "that was scary but easy lets get home and tell mommy that i won a fight cause im a different kind of wolf" then she smiled.

Edward POV:

(when he asked bella to talk with him)

"look bella im sorry i never ment to hurt u or cause u any pain i thought if i left i was going to be protecting u i still love you and will do anything for you and leia" i said bella looked shocked by what i said and then told me "i dont know edward im not.......i just..........i dont know my feelings right now but i do know this i still have feelings for you" i cant believe it MY Bella still has feelings for me she still cares about me even after what I did god i love this woman soo much.

Emmettt POV:

I wonder what Leia meant when she said "I am a different kind of wolf" i sure hope that was something good and i wonder if bella knows?

Leia POV:

"hey guys" i said before we left they all looked at me and said "yeah" so i said to the boys "can u both get home i need to have a talk with alice and u boys CAN NOT AND I REPEAT CAN NOT hear it so can we have alone time please" they looked a little nervous at first but they left then alice said "ok leia whats on ur mind" so i told her "i have a few things we need to talk about" she only said "ok im listening" so i said "ok but lets sit down this is a LOT".

So we found a bench and sat down so i started to say "ok first thing is do u know when-" but she cut me off and said "ok first leia i wanna know what u mean by a special cause im guessing bella dosent know" i looked at her and said "listen alice i will talk about that BUT first this is important cause its a promise i made and some questions i have ok?" She said "ok leia whats ur questions"

"convo"

When leia talks

Its this

When alice talks

Its this

"ok alice first do u remember when me and my mommy came here and WHY we came here?"

She looked down and said

"yes leia i do remember and im soo sorry that happened  do u forgive emmett for that i understand if u dont i just wanna know"

"well alice actually i dont fully forgive him so i wanna get back at him for being mean to mommy, hurting her, for him also scaring me when he hurt her"

Alice looked shocked and said

"well well little leia wants to get revenge i think me and some other people who are mad at him still will want to help"

"really sweet ok lets talk about that later i have three more questions"

"ok leia what are they"

"well i was wondering if u seen my mommy and edward getting back together cause i can see the way she looks at him she still loves him and he makes her happy and i like to be with u guys and i havent seen her this happy in a long time"

"well leia i am only gonna say that u will see us for a long time ok and whats ur other questions"

"well my next one is can u please keep looking in my future because i have a bad feeling something VERY VERY bad is coming and its coming soon and i'm a little scared?"

"yeah leia no problem i will look out for ALL of our futures and ur last question"

"well do u know when the SPECIAL wolf thing was brought up"

"yeah why"

"well i have some powers and my mommy dose to but she dosent know about them and i don't know how to make them work or when they will start to show up neither of ours have shown up and i wanna wait before she knows so if mine show up first i know how to make them appear and she can't just yet cause i have a VERY BAD feeling if we tell her BAD BAD BAD things will happen so can u make sure jasper and emmett keep their mouths shut about it PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE alice"

"ok ok leia ok i will now lets go back to shopping and get something to eat real quick ok u ready"

"yeah im ready i wish my mommy would shop like u but she says its boring"

Me and alice  started to laugh and  walk back to the mall and i said" hold on alice call jasper and emmett and tell them we are going back to shop and call ur friend who might help us get emmett back pleaseeee" she looked at me and said" i will leia and this will be fun when he gets payback"

We both look at one another with an  evil smile on our faces and she calls her friends and the boys and she said her friends will meet us at the food court. So when we got to the food court i couldn't believe who i saw it was.............

Hahahhahahhahh cliff hanger TAKE A GUESS ON WHO THEY ARE i have an idea of what kind of SPECIAL wolf leia is so if u want to help on any ideas comment and im SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT AND CAN U GUYS COMMENT ON THIS MORE  PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE

SOOOOOOOO

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

GIVE ME IDEAS

AND

SHARE

also if u want me to read any of your books just tell me in the comments and tell me the book title and i'll see if i like it

BYEEEEEEE

~Emily