Elene and Femke

*Elene's POV*

Another day and another 5sos concert. Femke and I have been following 5sos on there tour supporting them all the way.
"Today we're meeting 5sos!" Femke shouts from the bathroom.

"I know!" I shout back. I put on my 5sos shirt, black jeans, black daps and I tied my hair into a ponytail. I put light make-up on and knock on the door.

"Okay I'm out" She comes out in nothing but a towel.
"Hurry up and get dressed" I say before going into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and do all of that.

I exit, where Femke was sitting on the bed, also with her hair in a ponytail, ready to him. She is so pretty!
"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Lets go and meet 5sos!" I say. We walk out of the room and go down into the car-park, where my car was parked.

"Where's your car?"
"Umm.. over here!" I exclaim and we run over to the car, not wanting to wait another moment.
"Road trip, Road trip!" Femke sings.
"We're only going to the concert venue" I laugh.

We finally get to the venue where all of the vip pass people were sat outside waiting for the doors to open. I park the car outside and walk to the line where everyone was waiting.

*Luke's POV*

Another meet and greet, with another 20 fans. It's our 12th show and with meet and greet.
"Luke! Am I meeting your fans today?" I turn around to see Bella standing there. Bella is my sister and she really wants to meet some fans.

"Yes Bella. Yes you can" She acts cool. My sister cannot pull off cool.
"Zoe wants you" Bella exclaims.
"Thanks kiddo" I walk out to where I normally meet Zoe.

"Zoe, Bella said you want me" I smile.
"Yes baby. I want to say, Michael, Ashton and Calum are taking their girlfriends up on stage tonight"
"I'm going to take you up don't worry"

*Elenes POV*

We were finally let it, where Femke and I pushed down to the front. The lights went out and we screamed.
"I can't believe we're actually here!" Femke shouted to me over the screming.
"I know!"

"How we doing?!" Luke shouts as they enter the stage.
"Good!" I scream.
"Good! So before we start, I want you all to meet my sister Bella" Everyone screams as Bella walks out on stage.
"Hi everyone!"

The way she is dressed is amazing! Ripped black skinny jeans with a loose white top and black daps. I could pull that off.
"Okay, who wants to ask questions" She asks.

"Okay... You" Luke points to me and I get handed a microphone.
"This question is for Bella. Do you play any instruments?"
"I do. I play the bass"
"Show them what you got" Calum shouts. She chuckles and goes to get Calums Bass guitar.

"Is she allowed to do that?" Femke asks me.
"I'm not sure" I shake my head and shrug my shoulders.

Bella starts to play and everyone is speechless. There was no sound. As soon as she finishes though everyone goes insane. She laughs and takes a bow.
"Another question?" Michael asks.
Femke puts her hand up and gets picked.

"Have you got girlfriends?" No one actually knows the answer to this, as they have never said. They all look at each other and smile. Ashton takes the microphone and takes a deep breath.
"Well..."