The 5sos Girlfriends

*Ashton's POV*

She asks that and everyone looks at each other. I guess I'm breaking the news.
"Well yeah. We all do and here they are" I say as our girlfriends walk out.
"This is Kathryn, she's my princess and I love her so much"
"I love you too" She says and kisses me. I pull away and she sits on my lap.

"This is my girlfriend, Zoe. She is so beautiful, and I'm so lucky to call her mine" Luke says and pulls her into his lap, and kisses her head.

"This is mine. Her name is Shauna and she's the most beautiful girl in the world" Michael says and holds her hand, as she sits on his lap.

"And this beauty-" Calum giggles and pulls her closer.
"Is Brooklynn, my girlfriend" He stands up and kisses her.

I laugh as I look at Kathryn, and seeing her eyes sparkle in the light as she looks out at the crowd makes me fall more in love with her.

*Michael's POV*

I am really happy right now. I have the best girl in the world right by my side, the best fans, and the best friends I could ever imagine. Every time I look at Shauna it's like nothing in the world matters to me.

"Everyone! Sorry this is not.. know one knows this is happening" I say, nervous about what I'm about to do.
"I've known Shauna for three years, we've been secretly dating for one. I love her with all my heart, and I couldn't see my life without her"

I get up out of my seat and get a little box from my pocket. I breathe in, and keep on going.
"I love you, Shauna, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" The audience scream and the rest of the boys and girlfriends look on. The girls are all cuddles together in the corner squealing and looking at us, while the guys are.. just looking.
"Luke you should do that!!" Bella shouts over to Luke

She nods her head and starts to cry.
"Yes!!" She shouts and jumps toward me, hugging me.
"I love you so much" She says into my ear.
"I love you too" I put the ring on her and smile.
"Yes!" I stand up, thrusting my fist into the air.

"Michael Gordan Clifford!" ASHTON screams.
"What about Mashton?!" I laugh and everyone screams louder.
"No seriously I'm really happy for you"
"Thanks man"

Everyone starts to hug me and Shauna.
"Hey, girls, I was always a fan of 5sos, and now I'm marrying the love of my life. Dreams do come true!" Shauna says, and everyone listens.
"I also wanna say, Michael! You can't drop a bomb like that without this" She walks towards me and smashes her lips onto mine.

In that moment the whole world stopped and time slowed down. The woman of my dreams is here, and is going to be with me forever.

"Guys. We are going to tell you how a all met..."

Sorry it was short guys but I really love this chapter. Tell me what you think so far :)