5sos gf: Kathryn

(This is Kathryn)

(This is Kathryn)

*Kathryn POV*

"Come on Kathryn! Starbucks is waiting!" Hannah says.
"Besides Kira is waiting" I sigh and  look out of my bedroom to see Hannah standing there.
"Why today?"
"Come on" She drags me out of my house and all the way to startbucks. Kira and Hannah are two of my best friends.

"You're late!" Kira shouted making multiple heads turn to look at us.
"Not so loud!" I say and giggle, walking over to a table.
"I ordered for you both"
"You're the best!"
"So I bought you two here for a reason" Kira says, while there was a glimmer in her eye.

"Why?" Hannah said as she shifted around in her seat.
"Look over there" She points and I see a red headed guy, standing there waiting.
"Yeah?" I say confused, looking back at Kira.
"That's Michael Clifford"
"Omg no way!" Hannah says a bit loud. I look around a bit more to see a table with, Ashton, Luke and Calum.

"I'll be back" I say.
"Where are you going?" Hannah says, and Kira looks at me.
"Watch this" I get up and fluff my hair up. I get my drink and start to walk to Michael. Am I really going to do this? Before I could back out, I trip over a crack and my drink goes all over Michael.

"Omg, I am so sorry!" I grab a napkin and try to wipe off the coffee that I spilt on him. He laughs and holds my arm, stopping it from wiping him.
"You're friends over there, made you do this?" He says while looking over to their table.
"Well, not excactly" I say looking down.

He brings my face up and I look at him, while I looks at me.
"I'm going to have to rate this cafe you know"
"Really?"
"Yes. I'll give it a five for heat" We both laugh, causing people to look at us.

"What's going on over here?" One of the boys say. I turn around to see Ashton there.
"And who might you be?"
"I'm Kathryn" I say.
"Well, Kathryn, since you got Michael laughing.. Come sit with us?" Is this really happening?

"Well i would, but.. well, my friends are over there.." I point and they look.
"Take me over?" Ashton exclaims and takes my hand.
"Okay" We all walk over to my table.
"Umm.. guys, this is Ashton and Michael. Ash and Mickey, this is Hannah and Kira"

"Its nice to meet you girls, but I'm taking your friend away from you today" Ashton says and smiles.
"Okay" They say and smile.
"Come on then Kathryn" Ashton pulls me over to the table, to meet everyone.

"Are we ready to go?" Ash asks. They notice that Ash is holding my hand, and they snigger.
"Lets go love birds" Calum says and gets up.  Ashton shakes his head and let's go of my hand.

"My hand is cold now" I say and pout.
"Come on weirdo" He laughs, takes my hand and leads me out of Starbucks.