Chapter Five

Zane P.O.V.
I went into my living room and saw Travis in one of the corners of the room passed out because of blood loss. I picked up the note next to him and read it. So you thought your older brother saved you wrong. If I can't have Travis nor can you. -Dante! No no no no. I pulled out my phone and called the hospital and they took him to the hospital. I waited by his hospital bed and waited for him to wake up. He finally woke up and looked over at me. "Sorry about your wall," he said. "It's fine it wasn't your fault," I said tears still in my eyes. "Zane?" He said. "Yes," I said. "Do you like me," he asked. I blushed a little. Yeah. Why?" I said. "I like you too," he said. I smiled still blushing my hands started to shake. He put his hand on mine. "Calm down I will be fine," he said. The doctor came in and looked at the wound. "He should be fine,but do y'all know why did it." The doctor said. "Dante," I growled. "Okay well if you can contact him or get him down her it would be great," the doctor said and left. "I'm sorry you are having to deal with this," Travis said. "My life was boring before it's nice to have a change," I said. "I'm a pain aren't I," he said. "Yeah but I can deal with it you ready to go home," I said. "Yeah," he said. We signed him out and went back to my place. "Hey Zane," Travis said poking me in the side. "What's up Travis," I said turning to look at him in the eyes. He leaned in and he kissed me and I kissed him back. He pulled back and put his arms around my neck. "Your cute when you blush," he said. I put my hands on his waist and smiled and leaned in and kissed him as he kissed back. He tangled his hands in my hair and I pulled his body closer to me. I wanted this kiss to last forever I never wanted it to end. I wanted him and some how I knew he wanted me somehow. I just knew it I couldn't explain it. I pulled away after hearing a knock at the door. Travis went and sat on the couch and I walk to the door and opened it. "Hey Laurance?" I said. "I'm sorry about Dante his in jail for trying to murder somebody I never thought that was what he was planning we never would have let him leave the house," Laurance said. "It's okay really," I said. "Okay well then I got to go bye Zane," he said then he left. I closed the door and sat down next to Travis and turned on the TV. "You say nothing for what I'm about to watch to anyone got it," I said. "Got it," he said. I turned on my little horses and Travis leaned his head on my shoulder.

Author note: There is some Zanvis yay. Comment vote and share. I need a name for my readers. Please read my other books. Please keep reading. Bye. <3