The End.

short

~2 years later~ 

Zane and Travis got married in the end. They made sure to talk about their issues instead of just breaking up, and after a year of being married they adopted a child. A furr child. But a child. Everyday is a new day for them but they always work through everything. Zane's dad of course wasn't happy but after trying to kill Zane and Travis they got him behind bars. Vlyad, well he stops by a lot but he is busy with college. Garroth is very supportive of the two and Zane is more open to him now. Aphmau and Aaron worked everything out for Aph. Even they got a few furbabies. In all they are happy and Kawaii~chan, Katelyn and Dante are not trying to get in the way of their relationship anymore and they are friends again. The author just wanted this final here for those who loved this book, but this writing sucks sorry it was last minute and not proofread, oops. So lady, gents and non-binary folks that is all.

This is the end to this story I am so sorry I couldn't of given y'all more. 

THE END

~~

Final Author Note: Hello people, so this is the final chapter. I am sad to leave this very big part of my past behind, I think that is what stopped all this year from finally ending this book. I have been working on this book for 2 years. 2 years? Wow. This book shows my growth of my writing, even more it shows how my relationships improved over the years. This book started off with a abusive relationship and ended up with a different relationship with its own issues. There were many break-ups between Zane and Travis but you see my real feelings in them and the others. Aph's suicide attempt did represent some of my own suicide attempts and I wanted to address this part more than anything. I wrote that chapter in one go due to the struggle of putting a true attempt in words then, not even being a week after my last one. But now that I am getting better I wanna say that is you are ever dealing with those thoughts please TEXT ME. I am always on here at some point in the day and I will answer. Scared I won't be? My Instagram is bitterdreampoet, text me there. I think it is time for me to go and leave this mess of a book behind forever. This was a nice chapter in my story but it time for the next chapter. Thank you for all the support on this book, please read my other ones that I way better and I am working really hard on.

B I T T E R  S W E E T

p u r g a t o r y 

The Stories we Forgot About..

Supernatural Fluff Story (I think look at my account and you'll find it)

Well final goodbye lady, gents and non-binary folks. 

~Danny