11| ARTICLE

Here at E!News we got the inside scoop just now with the help of reporter and journalist Alexis Martinez

Here at E!News we got the inside scoop just now with the help of reporter and journalist Alexis Martinez. Just yesterday Alexis had gotten an interview with the talented Lance Tucker. But everything isn't as it seems. According to Ms. Martinez and the story she released was that during his training and on the day of the Olympics, Lance Tucker used steroids to boost his system. Now when it comes to sports and the cares of the athletes, you know that using these types of drugs you can be sued and fined by the people in charge. We haven't even got tl the worst part yet. Mr. Tucker was said to have sexual relations with one of the female judges, which then lead her to give him a higher score to win the gold medal. There you have it ladies and gentlemen, not only is Lance Tucker a phony who used drugs to win the gold, but convinced one of the judges to give him a higher score if he'd slept with her. Thank you again Alexis Martinez for the inside scoop. Follow her and us on Instagram and Twitter!
alexismartini e!news

-E!News
______________________
ALEXIS YOU DIRTY DOG I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD RELEASE THIS TO THE WORLD! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, DID IT REALLY HAPPEN OR DID SHE LIE?
REMEMBER, HER OWN SADISTIC AND DANGEROUS WAYS OF SHOWING HER LOVE FOR HIM
_______________________