39|REAL LIFE

THE party was huge, there was a DJ in the living room, lots of alcohol, and even a guy dressed in a thong. It was pretty wild to say the least. Women were wearing short dresses that hardly covered their asses, see through dresses where you could see their nipples, and most of them already drunk. This wasn't your casual dress up in Burberry and drink champagne kind of party, Blake and Ryan love to go all out.

Alexis found herself standing by the corner in the living room, talking to celebrities such as Ruby Rose, Lily Collins, and even Carrie Underwood. Blake knew a lot of people, that was her side of the guest list. Ryan invited people such as Drake, Hugh Jackman, and Chris Pratt. But Alexis hardly cared about these people, well she did care, but only one person was on her mind.

That person was Lance Tucker.

She knew deep down that she screwed up big time, allowing for him to get sent to prison was just downright cruel of her. Lex had a good heart, but she was constantly blinded by her love and rage that she forgot he was just human.

Kelly and Brianna eventually made their ways to Lex, Kelly dressed in a simple navy blue dress, and Brianna dressed in red. Alexis wore a short pink dress, showing her curves perfectly.

Two hours went by and she was starting to get tipsy, one of Ryan's friends had encouraged her to do tequila shots. How could she say no to that? Now she found herself alone in the kitchen, on her phone and scrolling through some of her old photos. Most of them were of her, Kelly and Brianna, but the last photo she took wasn't of them. Alexis's last photo was taken with Lance Tucker. When she went to him personally at his gym to do an interview, she snapped a picture with him at the end. Lex never got to use the photo when she sent E!News her notes to expose Lance of everything. So there she was, getting one last look at him before he would be sentenced to prison for the rest of his life. All because of her.

"Lex! Thank god I found you." Alexis recognized that voice, his voice. She turned around and saw him standing there taking heavy breaths, like he just ran here. Her brown eyes took notice of the sweat formed on his head, and the clothes he was wearing. It was tight blue shirt which defined his muscles and abs perfectly, if she could, she would rip that shirt off him right now and fuck him on Blake's counter.

"I-I don't have much time, the cops, they're after me Lex."

"What are you doing here Lance?" Alexis slurred a little, she had to hold onto the counter for support due to feeling light headed. Lance took a couple steps closer to her and rested his hands on her arms.

"I'm here for you."

Alexis was quite taken aback, did she hear him right or was this the effects of the alcohol? "M-Me?"

"Yes you, listen, I should have told you this a long time ago. But there was never any time, a-and you were so pissed with me..." Lance paused to swallow the lump in his throat, his heart was pounding in his chest and his hands were sweaty. This was it, he was about to tell her everything and confess.

"Alexis, I-" But his voice was cut off when Kelly came busting through the door in a panic, she was pointing back towards the living room.

"Lance, they're here." Alexis had no idea what was going on, Lance was saying everything to fast and Kelly interrupted him. But she saw the disappointment on his face, she noticed him steadying his breathing and cursing at himself.

"Shit, okay um...Alexis, I-I-I need you to go home okay? J-Just go home and I'll be there waiting for you. The cops haven't caught me yet, and I'm sure is hell ain't gonna stop running until I tell you how I feel." Lance was actually scared. No he wasn't scared about a life sentencing in prison, or how the cops would treat him. He was scared he wouldn't be able to tell Alexis how he felt, because he knew that she had a right to know.

"Say you'll be there Lex." She looked up to meet his ocean blue eyes gazing back into her brown ones, that was something she loved about him, his eyes. They held so much emotion, they were beautiful, and she could look into his eyes all day.

"I'll be there Lance, I promise." Giving her a kiss on the top of her head, he thanked God mentally for her saying she'd would be there. That's all he needed, all he wanted.

"I have to go, but I-I'll see you in a bit okay?" Nodding her head Lance gave her another kiss, this time on her cheek. He longed for more, desperately wanting to kiss those lips ever since he met her. Pulling back, Lance went to one of the windows in the kitchen and climbed out of it and ran, and Lex was standing there still not knowing what the hell was going on.

She touched the side of her face Lance had left a kiss on, the goosebumps still there, she wanted more.

"I need to go." Lex said to Kelly who was still standing their watching the whole thing. She dug out her keys from her purse and was about to walk out before Kelly snatched them away. Giving Kel a bewildered look, Kelly grabbed her hand and drug Alexis out of the house.

"You really think I'm gonna let your drunk ass drive and get us killed? I don't fucking think so."