40|REAL LIFE

*WARNING: POSSIBLE SMUT AHEAD*

TWENTY minutes later Alexis arrived at her own house all thanks to Kelly going 30 miles faster than the speed limit. She jogged to the front door, her heels in hand and her house keys in the other. Alexis hoped to God that Lance had made it to her house.

After unlocking the door and closing it behind her, Alexis took notice of the broken window by the television. I'll get that fixed. She thought to herself as she searched around for Lance.

"Lance?" When she heard no sound, she wandered further to the house and called out again. "Lance?!"

"Lex!" Turning around she saw Lance run down the stairs and towards her, she sighed of relief, thanking the big man upstairs for letting him get here safely.

Alexis was enveloped into a tight hug from Lance, she felt his hands rest on her back and pull her closer. "I'm so fucking happy you came." Pulling back from their moment of embrace, Lance got a good look at the woman right in front of him, he knew he was going to miss her.

"I need to say something." Lance said softly, tucking a strand of hair behind the girls ear he took a deep breath.

"What do you need to say Lance?"

"I love you." He wasted no time, who knows when the cops would show up and catch him. Lance finally felt relief when he said the words out loud to her, he didn't even care if she didn't love him back, although loving him back would make him a happier man. Alexis was shocked, even more than shocked, she thought he was was lying and wanted to burst out laughing. But searching through his eyes, she saw no sign of a lie, this made her feel more than happy. Someone actually loved her, someone loved her for who she was, someone loved her for her flaws and he loved her after everything she did to him. The brunette wanted to cry, she was feeling things she couldn't begin to describe.

"I-If you don't love me back, I get it, I completely understand. I just had to tell you befo-" Then in a split second Lance was cut off by Alexis, her lips came crashing against his. She felt everything, the fireworks going off in her stomach to the goosebumps appearing on her skin, and her face heating up due to the contact.

"I love you too." She mumbled against his lips and that was all he needed to here. Him being the one to kiss her this time, he kissed her more passionately than Noah kissed Allie in the pouring rain in The Notebook. It was hot, desperate, and passionate. This kiss was long overdue for the both of them.

Pushing her against the wall Lance's hands traveled down and rested on her hips. Alexis had her arms wrapped around his neck, grasping at the ends of his hair, pulling him closer to her.

Lance was wasting no time now, his girl just admitted to being in love with him and he was going to savor this moment, do whatever he could with it. "I'm sorry, for everything." Alexis said against his lips as she felt his hands slide the zipper down on her dress, Lex being the one to undo his belt.

"I'm sorry too, I'm sorry Lex." Quickly sliding her dress down Lance hardly got a look at the matching lace bra and underwear she was wearing. The cops would be here any minute, he was going to do this one last thing with her before being taken away.

Alexis quickly slid off his shirt and pulled his pants down some of the way, Lance doing the rest. She was starting to feel the heat between her legs increase with every passing second, she needed him now more than ever.

Unhooking her bra, Lance tossed it aside God knows where and whispered in her ear, "Jump." Lex complied immediately and did a small jump, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Lance, I need you." Alexis moaned out and Lance was about to come right then and there, but he held himself together. Tearing off her panties and sliding down his underwear he looked at the girl infront of him, the woman he loved, and she was looking back at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Lining his member up with her entrance, he slowly slid himself in her, stretching her walls. Moans escaped from both of their lips as they were in contact with each other, embraced in a bubble of lust and love.

Slowly starting to move his hips, Lance moaned softly in the crook of Alexis's neck. She bit on her lower lip, trying to suppress the moans anyway she could, but that didn't work out.

"Fuck, oh god Lance." He heard her moan out, this only made him quicken his pace. Their moans grew louder, the sound of their skin slapping against each other increasing.

Lex felt pure pleasure, like she was on cloud nine, like she took an ecstasy pill and didn't want to ever come off this high. Dragging her nails down his back, she could start to feel the heat pool in her stomach.

"L-Lance, I'm close."

"So am I Lex, fuck you feel so good." Thrusting harder, deeper, and faster, Lex was nearing closer to her climax, moans still echoing around her house. Then together, in a room filled with passion and hot sex, they released at the same time. Lance continued thrusting however, riding out the both of their highs.

When he finished, Lance pulled himself out of Lex and set her gently back down on the ground. Picking up her dress and bra, she quickly dressed herself. The sounds of sirens could be heard in the distance and they both hurried to say goodbye one last time.

"I love you Lex, please don't forget that." Wrapping her arms around him, she could feel her eyes getting heavy, a tear slipped past her eye and onto Lance's shirt.

"I won't, I promise I won't Lance." Hearing the door get smashed open, Lance pulled back from Alexis and put his hands behind his head. The cops came and left in a blur to Lex, she saw them handcuff Lance and drag him out of the house and she saw Kelly running towards her.

Just in time, Kelly caught Lex in her arms as she sunk to the floor in a sobbing mess. Kel rocked Alexis back and forth in her arms, and just by the looks of it, Kelly knew that they both got to have the chance of what they wanted to say.

"I-I love him K-Kelly."

"I know Lex, and we're going to get him back okay? I will fight this with you and we will get Lance back."

|WELL WASNT THAT JUST REALLY INTENSE?! ALSO IM NOT GOOD WITH SMUT SO MY APOLOGIES IF IT SUCKS ASS. ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS THEN ITS THE END!!|