12|PRIVATE

Fuck Face:
YOU BITCH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Read at 1:18pm

SO NOW YOURE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME ON READ?!
Read at 1:30pm

OKAY LISTEN HERE BITCH IVE WORKED WAY TO HARD TO GET WHERE I AM TODAY
ALL OF THAT SHIT YOU SAID ABOUT ME I NEVER EVEN SAID IN THE INTERVIEW SO WHATEVER GAME YOURE TRYING TO PLAY HERE I SUGGEST YOU STOP BEFORE THIS GETS MESSY

Sexy Lexi😏:
Why are you talking in caps? You don't need to shout..

Fuck Face:
That's all you have to say to me after what you did to me?! To my career?!

Sexy Lexi😏:
I'm not the one who started shit you careless fuck! I've actually worked hard on getting to where I am today and then all of a sudden you drop in LA and give a piece of your mind? Nobody gives two shits that you're here Lance Tucker and I don't care that I submitted that shit because you fucking deserve it after all you did!!

Fuck Face:
What did I ever do to you?! I was actually being soft and nice on ya, I treat other girls like shit and a whole hell of a lot worse than I do you. So please fucking tell me what I did, because I can't seem to find anything.

Sexy Lexi😏:
First of all you called me sugar tits which is no way to introduce yourself to a fucking lady.

Fuck Face:
Okay that's not bad, I've called women worse...

Sexy Lexi😏:
Then whenever I decide to post something on Instagram or Twitter you're always there to make inappropriate joke and comments!

Fuck Face:
That's who I am Lex! I just wanted to get to know you and actually be friends with you, is that such a crime?!

Sexy Lexi😏:
All you ever do is try to get in my pants and you harass women! You call them names to make themselves feel like shit that way you had control over them.

Fuck Face:
I'm trying to express how much I care for you!!

Sexy Lexi😏:
Care for me?? All you've done is called me names and tell me the many ways you would like to fuck me and how you want to teach me moves. A NORMAL guy would take the time to ask a girl on a proper date, make her feel special in any way he can, love her in any way he can. You don't do that. You're just another one of those fuck boys who wants a fuck.

Fuck Face:
I've never had a way of showing my true feelings Alexis, I don't know how to show who I really am. I really was starting to like you, and I mean that.

Sexy Lexi😏:
Maybe we would have had a chance if you had approached me differently, acted differently, actually put others before yourself.

Fuck Face:
I'm sorry, okay, I won't do it again I swear! Just please, please tell the media that what you did was a lie!

Sexy Lexi😏:
I can't do that Lance, I don't accept your apology because I know you don't mean it. So no, I'm not telling the media.

Fuck Face:
FINE THEN BE THAT BITCH EVERYONE MAKES YOU OUT TO BE
Read at 2:20pm

I WILL COME AND FUCKING KILL YOU ALEXIS DO YOU HEAR ME?!
Read at 2:24pm

YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK SUGAR TITS BECAUSE YOU JUST WALKED YOURSELF INTO A HELL YOU CANT ESCAPE
Read at 2:30pm

I'm sorry Alexis...you don't understand how I feel. I never meant to hurt you or make you hate me. It's just how I show my feelings, especially to someone I like. And I think I actually like you Alexis.
Undelivered

[You have now blocked Fuck Face]