#1 Grocer Shopping

A/N: Welcome to my first short story! Hope you'll enjoy! Thx! <3

(*P.S. All stories pov are eevee's unless mentioned)

~

     The sunlight gently woke me up. I yawned as I rubbed my eyes. My eyes are half opened. I went to my bathroom to get myself ready.

Hmm...I should have breakfast at Oddish's restaurant. I thought as I soaked myself into a tub of water. Ah, so relaxing....warm water shower....perfect thing to start a day.

A few moments later, I finished bathing and dried myself with a cloth. I got my satchel and head off to Oddish's restaurant.

I greeted some Pokemons on the way and most of them replied with a "Hi!" Or wave at me. The walking journey took about 5 minutes as the restaurant is just a stone's throw away.

The wooden door creaked as I opened it. I approached to a small table. Oddish came and greeted me. "Hi Eevee! What would you like to eat?" She asked politely as she passed me the menu that carved out of a thin wood bark.

"Hello Oddish!" I replied as I scanned through the menu. "I'll take a bowl of leaf soup please!" I passed the menu back to her. "Sure no probelem!" She went off with the menu.

Her restaurant is quite full with Pokemons, I wonder how she works just with 2 chefs and 2 workers. Oddish is a very nice Pokefwen and she's always cheerful, that's why a lot Pokemons liked her.

My soup came in about 10 minutes and it smells scrumptious! I quickly gobbled it up because I've made up my mind on taking a walk at the grocery shop.

Soon, I finished my soup and went to the grocery shop. The grocery shop is just beside the restaurant. I hopped into it and scanned around to see which isle I should go first. Umm...I'll go to the berry isle! I grabbed a wood basket from a corner and walked to the berry isle.

"Hmm...raspberries or blackberries?" I  pused my lips. "I'll get te raspberries since I still have some black ones." I placed a box of raspberries into my basket and went off.

"Oh! There's some apples! I'll get some." I pounced towards the apple isle. I selected 5 red, fresh apples and place them in my basket.

"What else do I need? Hmm...Aha! Some lettuce will do!" I grabbed a lettuce from the vegetable isle and paid at the cashier. The cashier, which happens to be Jigglypuff, packed my stuff into a leaf bag.

I walked home and fell to the couch, letting it to catch me. I felt very exhausted from the walking and I soon drove to a nap.

A/N: Yay! That's my first short stories for this book! Hope you'll like it! I'll do a book 2 if I reached a certain amount of stories! So please like and comment some ideas on my stories so that I can upload more stories too! (P.S I always ran out of ideas) Plus, follow me if you like my stories! Thx! Byeeeee! 😘😘😘