#7 Adoption

"Rise and shine sleeping beauties!" Jenny, the Pokemon adoption center's owner shouted. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and I walk to my food bowl. Jenny poured some food into the bowl.

"Hey Eevee! Did you get along with the others already?" Jenny smiled. I shook my head as I backed up. I just got to the adoption center 2 days ago, and I'm a very shy Pokemon to be honest, I don't like to socialise much. Although Jenny seems nice, but I'm still too scared.

I started gobbling my good up as Jenny filled the other Pokemon's food bowl. After that, I sat in a corner daydreaming.

"Ding! Ding!" The bell attached to the door rang. "Hi! Welcome to the Pokemon adoption center! How can I help you?" Jenny smiled. A girl about 13 year-old walked in. She had pretty, long, dark blue-ish black hair that sways along the wind.

"I would like to have a look around here." She spoke with a smile. Jenny nodded her head. The girl walked towards the Pokemons and scanned them.

She started approaching me and I tried to hide behind my bed. The girl came upon me and looked at me with a friendly smile. "Hi! Nice to meet you!" She did not walk to the rest of the Pokemons that she haven't saw, yet, she talked to me.

I walked out from my hiding spot. "I'm Rachel. Nice to meet you!" She reached her hand out to pat me. I backed up a little, but still let her pat me. She seems nice and friendly.

"Hmm...is it ok if I adopt you?" I startled. This friendly girl, named Rachel, wants to adopt me? A smile pasted onto my face. "Eevui!" I spoke out.

"Umm, I would like to adopt that Eevee please!" Rachel told Jenny. "Well, she's quite a shy Pokemon, and she doesn't quite get along with the others-" I cut her off. "Eevui?" The two girls shot their heads to me.

I hopped off the shelf and ran to the girl. "Well, looks like you've already did!" Jenny smiled. "Fill in this form and you can take her home already!" She handed Rachel a white sheet.

Rachel filled in the form and handed it back to Jenny. "Congratulations Eevee! You got a new home!" Jenny smiled to me. "Hope to see you again!" She rubbed my cheek.

"Let's go Eevee! I'll treat you some Pokepuffs and know each other better, shall we?" Rachel asked me and I nodded my head.

My new life had just started...