#2 Welcoming Shiny Home

I'm just checking out my Instagram when I received a message from some pokemon. I check it to see who is it from. When I saw the contact name, my eyes sparkled.

Shiny: Hey sis!! Big news! I'm coming back to Kalos City in a day!! Xxx

"Yessss!!!! I exclaimed, almost throwing my phone. Shiny is my sister and she went to Anestar city for a buisness trip. And it's been about 2 months since we last met. We contacted by having FaceTime or messaging each other, but she's always busy and chances to talk to her is small.

I quickly replied her message.

Eevee: OMG! YAY!! Im going to fetch you! But where? 💕 xoxo

Shiny: Kalos Bus Stop! Tommorow at exactly12! 🔥❤️

Eevee: Can't wait yo!!! 😍😍😍xxx

Shiny: Yah!! Oh I gtg now! See you tmr!!! ❤️❤️❤️MUAH MUAH!

Eevee: OKIEEEE MUAH!!! 💕💕💕Bye!!!

I ended the convo and off my phone. Eeeeek!!! I'm so excited!! I yawned and checked the time, 10 pm. Wow, no wonder I'm so tired. I always lost track of time.

I went to my room and threw myself to my bed and slammed my face to my pillow. I tossed and turned for awhile as I'm too excited for tommorow. But I still manage to fall asleep.

* * (the next day) * *

I flickered my eyes opened and yawned. Then, when my mind reminded me about my coming-home sister, I jumped out of bed and get myself ready.

I made myself bacon and eggs as breakfast, and gobbled it down. I checked the time, 10:30 am. I still have 1 and a half hour to meet her. And I want myself to look good as I fetch her.

I tied on my scarf and clipped a bow with shiny sequins in the middle onto my ear. Since I still have more than a hour, I decided to shop at the pokemall and buy a welcome gift for shiny. I left my house and walk to the nearest train station.

I got onto a train that goes to a mall nearby Kalos Bus Stop. It took 10 minutes to reach. I zoomed into the mall and walked around. No perfect gifts for a perfect pokemon...haizzz....

I sigh at my dissapointments as I can't find a nice gift. But suddenly, something caught my eye and I stopped at a jewerly shop.

"How much is for the 'Sisterz' necklace?" I asked the shop owner while pointing to a two necklaces which has a half a piece of a heart that forms a 'sisterz' letter when joint together.

"Oh that? It cost 20 blue gems! And that's the last stock! The factory is not producing these anymore!" The pokemon said politely. "20 blue gems? I'll take it!"

The Pokemon unlocked the glass display case and took the necklaces out. It looks prettier when you see it closer. She stored them in a pink stainless steel box and put it into a paper bag which has the store label on it. I paid for the necklaces and realised it's already 11:45!

I waved her goodbye and ran to the bus stop. Luckily I still have 10 more minutes. I hopped onto a bench and started to feel hot. I took off my scarf and before I knew it, a strong wind blew suddenly and my scarf flew away. "Oh no!" I ran towards my scarf. The wind is very strong, it also blew some Pokemon's stuff away too!

I chased for a minute and when in about to use Swift to get my scarf, a familliar figure jumped and caught it. It hopped down and I raced to that pokemon. "I believe this is yours!" A familliar voice spoke.

The pokemon handed me the scarf and I noticed she has grey-ish fur and a white, yellow-ish thick fur collar...it's Shiny!! "Long time no see!" She spoke with a ear to ear grin pasted on her face. "Shiny!" I exclaimed and pounced myself onto her.

"I missed you so much!" I squealed while hugging her tight. "Me too!" He hugged back. "OMG I can't believe it's really really you!!" I bounced up and down.

"Oh yah! I have something for yo!" I showed Shiny the bag with the necklace box inside. "What is this?" She asked while taking it out. My eyes gleamed as she opens it. "Wow...This is so pretty!! You don't actually need to-" I cut her off. "Nope! I must! No rejection, Eevee, your sister's orders!" I said smirking at her.

I took the left one and put it on her neck and she put the other on mine. "Thank you! I...I'm speechless! I love you so much!!" She hugged me again with full of love.

"You're still as cute as before!" She chuckled. "I want ice-cream!" I whined like a baby, exaggerating the 'cream'. "Haha, ok ok. Let's get some!" Shiny laughed and nuzzled my nose with hers.

I love eating ice cream with shiny and I always beg her to get me some because it reminds me when we're still little. She's a loving and caring sister...

...And I don't want to lose her.

A/N: Woah, #siblingoals yo! I almost cried while writing the last few sentences....Lol. What do you think of this short story? It's longer than the first one! (Mind blown) Please like and comment on what you think. And please follow me! Thank you!! Byeee! ❤️❤️❤️