#5 Picnic

"Done!" I placed the last sandwich that Sylveon made, into the picnic basket. "Where's the mat...." Espeon says as she has some issue on finding the mat. "It's behind the storage door!" Umbreon says. Espeon replied him with a thanks.

Today, we're going on a picnic with the eeveelutions and I'm in Sylveon's house. There are a few pokemon who haven't reached, but we've finish preparing the things we need.

Suddenly a loud bang came from the door. "WHO'SE READY TO GO~!!" Leafeon's voice echoed throughout the house. I know she's very excited, because she loves outdoor activities.

Flareon and Jolteon came in with Vaporeon later on. We gathered at the door. "Ok! Let's go Pokemons!" Sylveon declared.

We all walked to a hill nearby Sylveon's house. And before we could even reach there..."OMG! SO PRETTY!" Leafeon screamed and zoomed towards the hill. "Ok..." Vaporeon says, raising an eyebrow.

When we all reached on the hill, I saw Leafeon hopping and dancing with her eyes sparkling. "This is heaven!!!" She exclaimed.

"Haha...ok ok! I'll set up the mat!" Espeon says. "Me and Vaporeon will be preparing the food! You guys can play for a while." Sylveon and Vaporeon placed the baskets down.

"Ok, let's play a game of tag!" Glaceon suggested. "Ok!" Me, Jolteon, Flareon and Umbreon said in unison. "I'll be the tagger!" Jolteon says. "No way! You're very fast!" Flareon complained.

"Too bad, or else if I'm being chased, it'll take forever!" Jolteon said proudly. "Ugh, fine you can be the tagger." I mumbled.

"3, 2, 1! Start!" Jolteon shouted. We all ran as fast as we could. I can see Jolteon's light beam as he runs. "Gotcha Umbreon! Tag!" I heard Jolteon yelled. "Uh, oh." I said.

"That took only a second!" Glaceon said and she pursed her lips. "Yep!" Jolteon replied. "I'm coming!" Umbreon shouted.

"Ahh!!" Flareon shouted as he runs. I ran as fast as I could. "Tag! You're it Flareon!" I heard Umbreon shouted. "Aww man!" Flareon sighed. I can see a red figure approaching me. "Oh god!" I said as I ran.

Flareon kept chasing me. And I'm panting heavily. Suddenly, a furry thing patted on my tail. "Tag you're it Eevee!" Flareon says. "Uhh..." I sighed as I panted.

"Food's ready!" I heard Sylveon shouted. YASSSS! Finally! "Woohoo!" Leafeon shouted.

We all gathered at the picnic mat. "Smells nice!" Flareon licked his lips. "Dig in guys!" Sylveon says as she picked up a piece of cake. I chose a chocolate muffin, teared the wrapper halfway, and bite a mouth.

We all ate for about a hour and talked about random stuffs. The food is mouth-watering and scrumptious. Who knew Sylveon is awesome at cooking? If I was given a task to cook, I'll blow up the kitchen in a second.

"It's getting late guys, let's go home!" Vaporeon said. The sun is setting, and all of us decided to go home. We packed everything up, wave everybody goodbye, and headed back to our own house.

A/N: Nothing to say... X.X Thank you for reading! Please like and comment on my stories and follow me if possible! Thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️