#8 Pokepuff café

I wiggle my tail as I walk down a street. A strong scent of fresh baked Pokepuffs came across me and I stopped by the café where the smell came from.

I walked inside to see dim lights, antique-decorated walls with vintage designs and patterns. I came across the bakery counter and look at the baked pastries that layed in the air-cooling shelf.

A decision was made that I'm staying here for tea as this looks like a good place to. I ordered a dark chocolate Pokepuff that's covered with chocolate icing accompanied by some toppings, and a hot mocha.

I found a seat against the wall and enjoyed my tea. Just then, somebody texted me:

Glaceon: Hiyooo don't forget tonight's sleepover! 😝

Me: Ahahahaha ok lol 😂😂😂

Glaceon: Me need food now, baiii (lmao wht kind of English is that lol😂)

I snapped to a thought after seeing 'food' from Glaceon's message.

Me: Hey, I'm at a awesome cafe right now, down Anestar Downtown. The food there is omihajdbbsbhsbabh AWESOME!!! I'll get a Pokepuff for u! What flavour u want?

Glaceon: Wait, Anestar downtown? I'M NEARBY RIGHT NOW! Send me the location and cafe name!!! I'll join u!!😍

Me: OKOKOK YAY!

I quickly find the location and send it to her. She replied me with a ok and we both sign off. I sipped my mocha as I wait for her. It tasted very good!

More Pokemons poured in and more fresh baked Pokepuffs kept placing for sale.

Then suddenly, Glaceon popped up infront of me. "Heya girl! It does smells nice here!!" She sat on a chair across me. "Yah! I know right! Go choose something to eat!" My eyes followed Glaceon as she walked to the counter.

I glanced back at my mocha and realised I'm still hungry. Glaceon approached to the table with a tray with a strawberry Pokepuff and a cup of hot chocolate. I ended up getting another Pokepuff and gobbled it down.

We both chatted for awhile and decided to go home. "I'm taking away 2 pokepuffs home to serve as breakfast tommorow! Which one would u like?" I asked Glaceon as we stood up from the chairs.

"But wouldn't the Pokepuffs turn a lil' soggy after storing in the fridge overnight?" Glaceon replied. "Yeah...true though..." I pursed my lips.  "Why don't we have breakfast here tommorow?" Glaceon snapped. "Good idea!" I replied.

We both walked home together for our sleepover.