Chapter 7

It's been days. I remember waking to the husked laughs of men, I was far too afraid of what would happen if I spoke. I learned that the name of the man was Harry. He seemed well educated and why he put me in this mess I haven't got a clue.

I was sad to say this but I missed home. I missed my midnight walks around town. There would be times where Harry and I would make eye contact; my subtle plea never seemed to faze him. It was like he was heartless.

Being trapped here I've had plenty of time to think, but mostly I thought about the boy.

I couldn't get him out of my mind. I was trying to piece together where I had known him.

He wasn't from my school. I would've known a beautiful face like his. I tried to piece together everything when I heard a creak of the door. It must be that time.

Harry came in with a small smirk on his face. He sets the bagged food on the ground just like any other day, but today he sits. He sits crissed crossed in front of me, staring at me intensely as I cock an eyebrow.

"Hi" he says simply as I narrow my eyes, quite furious that all he could muster up after he basically made my life hell was a simple "hi". I was disgusted.

"Don't please" I turn my face to look at the ground, my voice hoarse from not speaking for days. I could feel the grease of my hair seeping into my scalp. I'm scared to face the fact that I haven't showered in days.

"You must hate me I know. It's not my intention to hurt you" his voice is like velvet but I refuse to think anything of him. I hated him; I distasted his being.

I ignore him and instead give him a cold stare. My chest feeling heavy as his green gaze mesmerizes me. I felt sick for even slightly thinking he was attractive, I can't think about my kidnapper as anything but my kidnapper.

"Why did you do this to me?" I squeak out. I was terrified of what he might say.

"It wasn't my decision, it was my bosses. What he says goes Samantha," he says softly as he says my name. My eyebrows furrow as I look at him.

"How do you know me? Who is your boss?" I say fast as I frown

"You'll know in time Sam, he'll be down shortly to talk to you" Harry gets up and pats my shoulder, nudging the bag to me as he leaves.

I choke back on a sob as the feeling of being safe leaves me. I'm terrified, I wanted to go back to work and see my friends. I utterly miss school even though I hated it so much.

I want my life back. The life I had before all this shit came into my life. I want to sleep in my bed. God I'm miserable. I pull against the restraints and sigh as I open the bag. I pull out the contents and start eating the peanut butter and jelly. I eat fast as I hear shoes click against the ground, a short cough leaving the strangers mouth.

That didn't sound like Harry. His voice a bit higher, and his shoes sound different. Harry always wears his brown boots that make a clank sound when they step on the ground. I see blonde hair enter the dark room as I squint, his body lean and muscular as I swallow.

"No.." I say hushly as I swallow, holding back a whimper. My heart stops cold as tears well in my eyes. I should've known something was wrong with him. I should've known not to trust strangers. God I'm so stupid. 

"Hello Samantha." He smiles at me with those same white teeth I remember. He looks at my body and smiles brightly, brushing the hair from my eyes as i nudge him away. My breathing is irregular as a tear falls down my cheek. 

It's the boy from the alleyway, and the same boy from the bar.