Chapter 1

-Sam

Hell.

The one word to explain that horrid place.

The place where they lock you up and teach you things you never need to know.

That's right that place is called school.

Hatred doesn't even describe how much I dislike that place.

And when I go home it's the same ordeal. Vases shatter, profanity flying through the air, and my cheek becomes sore.

Not pretty.

My parents don't care, they never had. I was the mistake they had when they both turned 18.

And I'm the one to clean up after the men come.

Thank god I'm not like Jessy. She has to dance for the horny bastards. Soon with my luck, I'll be in here spot. Having them look at my body in lust.

And some even take her upstairs.

Shivers run through me just at the thought of there hands on her body, the way she has to do things in order to make a living. I was terrified of my future and of my fate.

"Samantha!!!! Sammmmannnthhhaa!" My mothers smoke filled mouth yelled.

I poked my hand through the doorframe "yes "mother"? I asked in a polite tone making it seem like i was actually calling her my mother.

"Get this cleaned up were having guest over." She said coughing at the end

I shook my head in disgust, and picked up the empty beer and wine bottles of the table.

Oh joy visitors! ( note sarcasm)

I never told anyone about this problem with my parents. And I probably never will.

-Later

I sat in the parlor staring at the old oak that sat on our lawn. The leafs swayed in the wind, making the swish sound.

Why can't all of my troubles drift in the wind like the burrs from the trees?? Or the fallen leafs?

"Sam"

A horrid breath tickled my ears.

I pushed his face away but he caught my wrist. His gaze was terrifying, cold like his touch. His eyes scanned my body, his hands explore the buttons of my blouse as my breath hitches.

His face inches from mine, he smashes his lips against my own. His tongue exploring my mouth, I tried pulling the opposite way. Causing him to push my face harder into his.

He moaned as I tried leaning away, then finally he pulled his tongue out breathing heavily.

"Don't ever touch me again Zayn" I growl

"But your so damn feisty I love it!!"

I pushed his shoulder and ran to my room. Slamming the door shut as I lean against the wall, tears falling effortlessly.

"Fuck!" I punch the wall as I sob, scared of everything that was happening. I was done with being an object to people. I needed to leave.