Chapter 2

-Sam

My ceiling is bland.

It needed color, as for my walls.

God help me if my sperm donor would actually do it.

He hated me.

As for the evil witch.

Why would they keep me you may ask?

Child support money.

I never cared really, 2 more months and I'm out of this house. Never to see or smell this horrid place again.

I did have a job, But without my parents permission. They didn't need to know, nobody did.

I stared hard at the ceiling thinking of what my life would be without the two dicks I call parents.

I could be happy right? I could live a life where I could have friends over without worrying if my dad would hit on them. I'm afraid to ever bring anyone over, too afraid of what they might think of me after.

The wind from my window blew the tiny of hair that framed my face.

I could hear Jessy from the other room doing her job. The job that my parents think I should be doing to earn some money.

Little did they know that I did have money. The money I would use for college and food. Maybe even a small apartment in the middle of London.

And in the daze of my thoughts I drifted in the sea

-

Pills

+

Depression

=

Me

-Hospitals.

I hate them with a great passion

-Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome

Also dislike that I have to go to the hospital because of it.

Not that I hate everything in this world but I do hate most of it.

And what it has done to me.

It didn't help that my womb women did drugs with me in her.

I was losing myself in a constant battle of ifs and what's. What scared me the most was the fact that I would rather die, then live on with my life.

-

The air was cool and crisp when I entered the doors of hell.

I walked to my locker, pushing the bundle of books in the small incasing.

The taste of the meds was horrid, the metallic taste stuck to the roof of your mouth. And it hurt like hell when it sunk in to your brain cells.

I popped some skittles in my mouth to bare.

The halls were bare. Not a teenage soul in sight.

I sighed and walked to the outdoor sitting area, where the trees kept me company with there wind dance.

Back

Fourth

Side

Side

The same rhythm each time. I can learn from them, I tried once or twice.

And that made me crazy.