Chapter 3

Carmen's Pov~
2014- 20 years old~
Three days til Vidcon starts~

~A week later~

Sierra and I had just finished packing everything and we're relaxing. Vidcon was in three days and we had our flight EARLY tomorrow morning. Around 4 am we had it. Which sacked ass for me because I don't like to get up early in the morning. I'm not a morning person at all... like at all. I'm that person if you wake me up, you get hit. Yeah... that's what Sierra has to deal with so she learned to just let me sleep.

Hours later~
Sierra's Pov~
3:25am~

I woke up to my phone going off. I looked at it and realized it been going of for..  a half an hour! Me and Carmen are gonna be late for our flight!

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran into Carmen's room to wake her up. I didn't care if I got hit this time.

"Carmen! Wake up we are gonna miss our flight!"

"Huh... what?oh shit!" She yelled jumping out of bed. I nodded and ran back to my room. I threw on a sweatshirt, shorts, and my flipflops. I grabbed my charger, headphones and phone. I put that stuff into my book bag and put my bookbag on my back. I grabbed my suitcase and ran downstairs to see Carmen start going to her jeep. I ran after her, locking the house and putting my Shit in her jeep then getting in so we can leave.

At the airport~
3:50am~

We ran to the plane gate and just got there before the lady was about to leave. She checked us off and we borded the plane. Carmen got her seat, by the window, and I got mine next to hers, by the aisle. I put my book bag at my feet, pulled out my phone and head phones and put them in. I leaned my head on Carmen's shoulder as she put her head on her pillow, on the seat. We both closed our eyes and slept the whole way.