Chapter 14

Delirious' Pov~
Later that night~

I laughed at Vanoss as he put on my mask.

"That's doesn't work for you, Evan!" I laughed in his face.

"Oh I know" He laughed, then falling off the couch. That made me laugh harder, which I ended up on the floor too. Carmen and Sierra then walked in and stopped when they saw us. They looked at each other before they both turned around and walked back into the kitchen. I then looked at Evan and we both started laughing 10x harder.

~A couple hours later~

Everyone was in bed expect for me. I also can hear music coming from someone's room so I wanna see who it is. I walked down the upstairs hall and stopped at the end of the hallway, infront of a light grey door. I knocked on the door and the music stopped. I heard footsteps and then Carmen opened the door. "Oh so this is her room?"

"Oh hey Delirous, I'm sorry did I wake you?" She asked politely. "God she's so cute"

"Uh- no I can't sleep and I heard your music do I wanted to see who it was..." I smiled and she nodded.

"Okay well come in" She said stepping to the side. I walked in and smiled. Her room is so cute and adorable, just like her.

 Her room is so cute and adorable, just like her

She walked past me and sat on her window bench. She grabbed her laptop, and unpacked her music but this time she turned it down. I looked around and noticed that there are some wireless speakers in the corners of her room.

"When we first move in, I nailed those speakers to the wall and I used a wire to connect all them together, so when I connect my phone or laptop to one of the speakers it connects to all." She said and I nodded, impressed. I probably couldn't do that if I tried. "So what's up?" She smiled, putting her laptop off her lap. I sat on her bed and faced.

"Nothing but I do owe you a explanation" I said and sighed.

"What do you mean, Del?"

"You told us about your scars but you don't know about mine..."

Carmen's Pov~

After Delirous said that I immediately looked at him with that, 'are you sure?' face. He nodded and took a deep breath.

"When I was in school I was always bullied... when I was about 14? Yeah 14- maybe 15 I forget but as I was going home from school one day.. my bullies jumped me and they all had knives. I knew what they wanted... to kill me but I survived their attacks and I ended up having this scar on my face and some on my chest." Delirous said looking down. I immediately got up and tackled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my back while mine were around his shoulders and my head laid on his chest.

After a while we pulled away from the high and stood up. He smiled down at me and then kissed my head before walking out of my room, back to his guest room. I stood there in shock before I smiled hugely and laid down, falling asleep to with Delirous in my mind.

●•●•●•●●•●•●•●•●●•●•●●•●••●•●●●•●•●•●●••●
GUYSSSSS I'M ALIVE. :D I'll try to update again but for now, here is this update