Chapter 15

Carmen's Pov~
~Two weeks later~

I hide behind the couch, clutching the laptop close to my chest, while also trying to slow my breathing. I've been running for Delirous for the past 40 minutes.

~flashback to 45 minutes before~

I was sitting on delirous' bed, while playing on my phone. Delirous was sitting next to me on his laptop.

'I'll be right back' Delirous said while getting up. 'AND don't touch my laptop' he growled, walking out the door and to the bathroom? Maybe... idk.

Him saying to not touch his laptop made me want to. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed his laptop. I put in his passcode and gasped when I saw what was on the screen. Delirous was deleting old baby pictures Of himself! As I heard the toilet flush I quickly stood up and ran out the door, holding his laptop in my hands. As I pasted him in the hall I quickly yelled,

"You were so cute!" Before continuing to run, soon hearing his footsteps after me.

"CAMRENNNN!" He yelled making everyone watch us.

~flashback over~

See, and now I was hiding from him because he was and still is mad. Well I hope not anyway.

"Carmen~" I heard Delirous sing-song. "Give up now and your punishment won't be as bad~" I shivered with the way his tone was. It was cold and dark but yet a hint of playfullness. "Okay well I guess we will have to do this the hard way..." And with that I heard his footsteps go away. I took a deep breath and slowly stood up from behind the couch.

I came out from behind the couch and stood by the door to the kitchen. I peeked my head around the corner to see if Delirous was there, when suddenly someone grabbed my shoulders.

"I got you~~" Delirous whispered into my ear. I gulped loudly... "I'm screwed..."