Chapter 9

(A/N this is just a chapter of them playing Dead By Daylight, if you don't wanna read you can skip)
Carmen's Pov~
2014- 20 years old~
A week after Vidcon~

I laughed with Bryce, Delirous, Ohmwrecker, and cArToOnZ. We are recording Dead By Daylight, and Delirous jumped down the hatch when cArToOnZ went to crab him, so us survivors won.

"Alright kiddies..." I started.

"Oh god whenever she says that, she gets creepy" Ohm said. I got real close to my mic.

"Its Time To Play Hide and Seek, in Hider's maze~" I said all creepily.

"Okay now I'm scared.. Especially since she is the Killer, this round" Bryce said.

"I'll give you 10 seconds to hidee~
1,
2,
3,
4," i heard them all panic and I smirked.
"5,
6,
7,
8,
9.....
10..."
I smirked as I moved my character around trying to find them.

After awhile I had killed cArToOnZ, Ohmwrecker, and Bryce so it was just me and Delirous. Then I got an idea... to get him even more scared... I then started to sing a soft tune... my own little song...

"Time for hide and seek~"

"1,2, Hider's coming for you
3,4, better open the door
5,6, get the generators fixed
7,8, were gonna stay up late
9,10, better keep running my friend"
I saw Delirous' character and I went after him, singing the next verse.

'1,2, Hider's after you
3,4, can't open the door"
"CARMENNNN,go away! Your scaring me!" Delirous screamed.
"5,6, no generators fixed
7,8, grandma's house ain't safe
9,10, watch your footing my friend"

Just after I said that, Delirous stepped in one of my bear traps. I smirked and grabbed his character, throwing him over my shoulder and walking to a hook singing.

'1,2, Hider's got something for you
3,4, wiggling won't do you no more
5,6 now you can't get the generators fixed
7,8, no more staying up late
9,10, you are hooked my friend"

I hooked his character and watched as his character struggled away from the crawls. I started to sing the last verse.

'1,2, Hider's enjoying this view
3,4, blood hits the floor
5,6, metal and blood now mix
7,8, I won't see you this late
9,10, Hider's game now ends..."

I watched as delirous body disappeared and I won. The Skype call got real quiet so I cleared my throat.
"So how'd I do as a killer?" I asked.

"FUCKING CREEPY!" Delirous yelled. We all laughed before cArToOnZ spoke.

"No but for real were did you get that song?" A courses of years were heard.

"I just thought of it on the spot and then sang it." I said and everyone laughed.

"Remind me NOT to fucking push your buttons.." Delirous said and we all laughed.

//////////////
A/N: I feel so proud because I made that song up all on my own last night! Anyway I'll update later today if I can.