Chapter 16

Previously on Internet Friendz~
"I got you~~" Delirous whispered into my ear. I gulped loudly... "I'm screwed..."
Present~

Carmen's Pov~

My breathing got caught in my throat and I was able to feel Delirous' breath on my neck. I wasn't able to move as I was shock, frozen in fear and amazement.
I felt Delirous' hands on my hips as his breathing went closer to my ear.

"I'll take this..." Delirous said while gently grabbing his laptop and putting it on the table behind us. "And as for you~... you need to be punished"

He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me into the air, and throwing me onto the couch. I gasped and watched as he straddled my hips with his legs. He put his face close to my ear and whispered. "Its time...-" He put his hands on my sides, right above my hips,

"- FOR THE TICKLESSS!" And with that he started to tickle me.

I screamed and laughed, pleading for him to stop.

"DELIROUS P-PLEASE S-STOPPPP!" I screamed and tossed and turned, trying to get him off of me.

"Say, 'Delirous is the sexiest maniac EVER!" He smirked, continuing to tickle me.

"NEVE-R!" I screamed, laughing my ass off. He smiled a Cheesy grin and tickled me harder. I Laughed louder and finely gave in. "OkAY OKAY, DELIROUS IS THE SEXIEST MANIAC EVER-R!" I screamed, wiggling away and running to the other side of the room. Delirous let out one of his infamous laughs and looked at me.

I shook my head at him and crossed my arms. He tilted his head, almost like a lost puppy.

"What?" He asked, all 'innocent'

"You... your a fucking tease..." I gambled with a small smile on my face. I quickly gasped, reasling what i said. Before he could say anything I quickly walked away, and into my room.

I locked the door and slide down my door, hugging my knees.

"God Fucking Damnit! You basically just said you liked him... way to go Carmen... fucking everything up again!"