Our vacation: Raura

Chapter 18:

Rydel texted back: your in New York?

LauraLynchr5: yeah..but please, Del. spare me from their wrath..

Rydelr5: Laur..I laughed through the laptop..

LauraLynchr5: I'm sorry..just please don't tell anyone.

Rydelr5: of course not! Even though you ran away with my baby brother and got married when my mom said not to! I won't tell anyone..does ross know I know?

LauraLynchr5: no..

Right then Ross was reading the messages behind Laura. And he cleared his throat loudly. Laura turned. "Ross.." She said Ross sat next to her. "Why did you tell her?" He asked a little harshly. "I..I felt bad..Rydel was the only one who wanted you and me to get together. She should at least know-"

Ross cut her off, "baby I know you miss home but that's kinda the point why we moved here was to get away from that." Ross said. Laura looked down, ashamed of her self. Ross noticed.

"I'm sorry I got upset, babe." Ross said pulling Laura on his lap. Laura rested her head on his shoulder. Ross held her back and kissed her. Laura kissed back, when Ross started to play with her hair she giggled on his lips. Ross giggled back but kept kissing her. He started to kiss her neck and lowered his hands. Laura pulled away.

Laura's pov:

So Ross got mad at me then he starts making out with me..I was ok with it until he kissed my neck and lowered his hands. It didn't feel like the right time. When I pulled away he asked, "what's wrong, baby?" I just shook my head.

Ahhh..I love being married.

I'm expecting a delivery for some bed spread for me and Ross's bed. Then the doorbell rang. I got off of Ross's Lap. "Thank God..I ordered these like two weeks ago." I said going to the door.

I opened the door. "Laura!!" Rydel said, hugging me.