Our vacation: Raura

--LAST CHAPTER! SEASON FINALE--
-a few months later
Laura's pov-

Finally, Vanessa and Riker are getting married. Riker recovered from the accident and well on his way to the ceremony .
I'm so happy for Vanessa.

When we get to the ceremony Vanessa is there In the back. Since I'm maid of honor and Ross is the best man, we'll be walking down together.

"Laura.. You look beautiful." Ross said.
I smile as Ross bends down slightly to kiss my cheek. Vanessa comes in with tissues in hand. "I'm just..so excited. It's about to start. Rikers outside." Vanessa says trying not to cry

The piano organ starts to play. And the doors open.
First come the flower girls, which one is Roxanne and the other is Raylee.
The ring bearer, which is Robbie.
Then the couples start walking down.

As the last couples walk down, me and Ross hear our names, "Laura and Ross Lynch!" And the crowd cheers.
We get to our places, then Vanessa walks down.
Vanessa is smiling and crying at the same time, and joins hands with Riker.
As the ceremony goes on, we listen.
"Vanessa Marano, do you take Riker Mark Lynch as your loyal husband?" The minister asks.

Vanessa nods before saying, "I do."
"And..Riker. Do you take Vanessa Marano as your loyal wedded wife?"the minister asks.

"I do." Riker says.
Robbie hands the ring to the the priest. Vanessa slides the ring onto Rikers finger and Riker to Vanessa's.
"By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife!"
Then they kiss, and the crowd cheers.

At the reception, there's tables for everyone. We sit at the long table and watch the first dance. Ross somehow pulls me onto the dance floor and sways me back and forth slowly.

"Laura. I have something to ask you." He said.
I nod for him to go along.
"I'm sorry, about everything. These years, if I've wronged you. I love you so much. From the bottom of my heart." Ross kneels down on one knee. "Laura Marie Lynch..will you marry me again?" He asks.
I feel the exact same emotion when he
Asked me the first time.
I nodded excitedly with tears in my eyes and he got up and kissed me.

"I want to renew our vows, have a big party." He said sliding a promise ring on my finger.

-a month later-

We're getting married, again.
I decided to get a new dress. The vow renewal is just our intermediate families.
The minister stands before me and Ross.

"The couple will now renew their vows." The minister says.

Ross takes out a sheet of paper he had in his pocket.
"My beautiful bride, I promise these things just as I did a few years back. I promise to always protect you, and make you my priority. I promise to be the example for our kids, to be the one who picks her up when she falls, and catch the ball for him.
I promise to love you more than anyone else, who walks this planet.
I promise to work hard everyday to provide and give you what you desire. I love you, I will always love you, and these are my vows to you." Ross said.
Tears are streaming down my face as I take out mine.

"My hubby-" I laugh a little.
"I promise to be a faithful wife and mother. I promise to be the best I can be for you. I promise to take care of you. I also promise to love you unlike I've loved no other. It takes so many to complete this world but it only takes you to complete me. I promise to take care of our kids. I love you Ross Shor lynch, and I will until the day I die. These are my vows to you."

The minister breathes, "I pronounce you husband and wife, again!"
We both lean in and meet eachothers lips.

"I love you Ross,"
"I love you Laura."

And I'll never stop.

---------------------------------------
That's the end!

Thank you guys so much for reading this fanfic. I'm literally in tears right now because this story is coming to an end.
I want you guys to know that I read all your comments and I totally appreciate it.

I'm so happy and suprised this story has gotten more than 30 thousand views!
Don't be on the downside,
THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!!!

It will be called:
Our love: a raura fanfic

I haven't written it yet, any ideas?
I'll give an update when it's up!

This story has been a blast,
And it's been a good one.

Xoxo
Emilynicolee