Our vacation: raura

Ross's pov:

This morning I woke up next to my beautiful wife "good morning baby," I said as I got out of bed and put a shirt on.

"Babe, I'm going to the store , you need anything?" I asked grabbing my keys. "No, sweetie I'm okay," Laura said. I smiled and went to my car. I drove into the market and grabbed a cart. Then I bump into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry." I said picking up his stuff. Then we met eyes .

Oh no.

"Riker?!" I asked. Riker dropped his stuff again. "Ross!" He said giving me a hug. "Where were you??! You've been driving me crazy !!" Riker said. "Well..here," I said. "Where's Laura? And the little one?" Riker asked. "W-what little one? I don't have a kid." I said. "You don't have a kid yet?! You've been married for what, a year?" Riker asked. I looked at him in disbelief. "2 months.." I said. Riker scratched his head. "Oh. Well when are you coming home? Maybe you can come with us! We're going home next week." Riker said dragging me.

"Riker stop! I can't go with you guys. Only Rydel knew I was here. I've got Laura to look after, we live here now," I said.

Riker scoffed.

.

"So you care about Laura more than your own family?" Riker asked. "Laura is my family. She's my wife. It's not like that, I just don't want her to get into trouble. You know how I feel about her.." I said daydreaming. Rikers face dropped. "Oh. Well..it was nice seeing you, bro. You coming to our concert tonight?" Riker asked. I shrugged. "Maybe." I said.

Riker walked off. I really hope I don't run into anyone else. I bought our groceries and I saw Rydel and the lane 2 places behind mine. She waved a little bit, and I waved back. When I got back to the apartment Laura was up and making lunch. "Hi baby," I said kissing her. Laura kissed back then pulled away. "Hey, Rossy." She said and smiled at me. Gosh I love her smile. I put away the stuff.

"Look babe, I was wondering if you and me could go to that r5 concert tonight?" I asked. Laura looked at me.

"Honey I know you want to but don't you think the rest of R5 and the fans would see you?" I asked. I showed her a hat. She sighed. "Ok." She said. "Yes!" I said and kissed her cheek.

A few hours later we were getting ready to leave then we drove over to the stadium.

It was packed.

The concert started off with the old songs from Loud and Louder. I seriously miss performing. I miss the band. I miss home.

"Phew! Any questions?" Riker asked into the crowd. A girl with blonde hair raised her hand and Riker called on her. "Why doesn't Ross perform with you guys?" She asked.

"Oh, well actually Ross quit the band, but you know..that's just it." Riker said looking at me.

"But guess who joined our concert? ROSS!" Riker said into the mic. Everyone looked my way. The big screen turned on me. All the girls screamed. "C'mon Ross! Come sing a few songs with us!" Riker said. Ratliff, Ryland and Rocky looked at me and squealed. This was too much pressure.

Everyone chanted my name. Everyone was staring. I should've never came here.

I ran off, grabbing Laura's hand. "I should've listened to you." I told Laura. "It's ok, Rossy." Laura said smiling a little bit. All I want to do Is go into bed and fall asleep..