Our vacation: Raura

Laura's pov:

I fall asleep in an instant.

Ross carried me to the bed and stroked my hair for me to fall asleep. He whispered sweet things in my ear which made my earlobe tingle.

I slept probably 5 hours before I woke up, I looked at the clock.

Midnight.

I groaned and stumbled out of bed.

As soon as I got up I felt dizzy, and nauseous. I got a lump in my throat and went to the toilet, and puked.

Ross came in the bathroom and sniffed. "Ew, what's that smell?" He asked

I couldn't help smile a little. "My barf," I said. Ross felt my forehead. "You getting sick baby? I can watch Roxanne." Ross said. I nodded. Ross kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'd give you a kiss on the mouth but you just puked.."

The next day Ross brings me Romeo and Juliet and Rulan Rouge. I ask Ross to bring me some strawberries and he does with a smile

Ross's pov :

As I wash the berries I smile , because I know ill please Laura. Roxy screeches and I pick her up. "C'mon, mama's sick." I tell her and put her in the crib.

I hand laura her berries. When I left, she was smiling then I went back and she was crying. Mood swings.

Laura's pov-

I feel weird..

I talk to Rydel about how I'm feeling and she thinks I'm getting a fever. I shrug my shoulders.

"Here. Go to the bathroom." She said handing me a tampon. Which is strange because I don't need it. I go to the bathroom anyway.

I use the tampon and wait a few seconds.

I look closely at it and turns out it's not a tampon, it's a pregnancy test.

Ugh, typical Rydel. Loosing her mind.

She's funny if she thinks I'm..

I look at it,

It's a positive.