chapter 3

When I awoke, I was on a surgical table and a scientist looking guy was standing over me. He looed just like Einstein, I swear! Anyway, he was looking over me with what appeared to be a shot in one hand and some pills in another. Suddenly, I heard voices nearing the room. Ray and  Rosie enter the room. Ray has a expressionless face and Rosie looks as if she is about to cry. "How can we do this to Zac, he's our brother and he loves us!", shouted Rosie. " I told you Rosie, Zac Is dead, that is a monster.", he said with a bit of sadness. " Thanks for bringing me a zombie, you two here is your reward, just as I promised." He gave them each a piece of bread and a glass of water. " What are you going to do with him?" , asked Rosie. " I am going to experiment on him and try to find a cure. If I succeed, he won't be the same, he won't remember his past life, only his life as a zombie, but at least he will be alive.", said the unknown doctor. The thing is though, I was happy being a zombie, I did not want to be human again. I started fighting against the straps that held me in place, and they eventually broke. I shuffled out of the room as quickly as I could while the doctor was talking to my supposed siblings, and fled without even being noticed. That is until the next day......