chapter 4

The next day was as normal as any other. I caught a bird t eat for breakfast, and walked to the mal to meet Emily. We decided to go to the park and catch some stupid pigeons or rabbits that happened to be there. After that, we sat by the pond that was once beautiful, but now had cans of soda and bones floating around it's muddy water. I caught my reflection in the water, and realized tha I looked almost human except a little of my skin was peeling off and my eyes were cloudy and glazed. Also, I realized how bad I smellled. How could the other zombies stand to be around me? Oh yeah, they smelled worse. Later, I was walkig back home, when I heard a rustle coming from the bushes. Immediately, my preadator insticts kicked in. Just when I was about to pouce who would step out except my darling siblings. Ray suddenly pulled out a gun. " Ray why are you doing this, even if Zac is monster, he hasn't done anything to us." Said Rosie in a small voice. " Well, i've been thinking about what you said, and if Zac is still in that rotting body, than we need to put him out of his misery. After all, when he was alive, di he not say to do that if this ever happened? Plus, remember what happened to mom and dad? A zombie ate them and Zac said that he hated zombies and that they were killers. If he is in there, don't you think it would be right to end his misery?" Said Ray. Suddenly, I decided that maybe, I should try to communicat with them. Besides they may be able to help me find out more about my past, and even though I don't wanna be human, I still wanna know a litltle mor about my past life and who did this to me. What did I have to lose?" I held my hands out in front of me and tried to speak. "Uarrghh Urgg ahhha" after several times I finnally said what I wanted to say. " Hey Rosie."