Meeting You

**I'm new to writing books but I think this book is boring but I'm changing Serena's Ig name its going to be gizzyserena and that girl ^^ she's a diga that's not me lmao**

Kevin P.O.V
The B The O The M The B The D The I The G The Z The Bomb Digzzzz Turntt up The Bomb Digzz . We started to sing on stage .

She Could Get Used To This
Roll Out Black Labels
Get Used To This
Big Bills On The Tables
Get Used To This
Everybody Ain't Able
She Can Get Used To This-Used to this -used to this
Imma make you ig famous
Say The World Its Whatever You Name It
Drop Bands Its Yours No Payments ( oh no , no payments) ---yeahh
I know its something to get used to
Just grab both girl - we ain't gotta choose
If you want more girl Tell You what I wanna do (anything for you)

She so real to me (whip) not like anything (whip) that I ever seen show you what you need
**skips performance **

It was time to meet our special Digas.
"Hey" this girl walked up to me she looked worried and happy. I smiled back. "Wassup" . "my friend serena she's in the hospital she got into this bad car accident she paused and a tear escaped her eyes . uh um...on her way here and she couldn't make it so I wanted to see if you and the boys would like to see her after your done with the gizzy lyfe expierence"? "Sure I'll let the boys know thanks for telling me". I smiled she started to walk away I grabbed her wrist "hey wait .. Can you give me her instagram"? I asked yeah here. She gave it to me and I started heading back to the boys . We Started Taking Pictures With our digaz. Their was a girl next in line to take pictures with us . she had a tight shorts and a shirt that showed everything. "OMG KEV I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" she yelled and ran to give me a hug I laughed.
I love you to ma I said hugged her back. Out of no where she grabbed something she shouldn't have. I looked at her with a shocked disgusted expression.
Uh why did you do that? I said mad
Cause I wanted to see how it felt. She smirked .I got security to escort her out. It was time for the gizzy lyfe experience . I was hanging and talking and making musical.lys with some of our digaz. I smiled cause all the digaz that supported us. I went up to daniel and devin. "Daniel and devin one of our digaz got into a bad car accident and she couldn't make it to the show" i said with sad expression.
We should go see her then daniel said. Yeah I was just thinking that let momma shana drive us over their after the experience. I pulled out my phone and checked serena instagram I followed her and DM her

KevieKev- Hey Serena I Hope Your Okay. Since you couldn't make it to the show me and the boys want to come and see you. Just text me when you see this. When the experience was over we went home and decided to see Serena in the hospital tomorrow since it was getting late. Momma Shana told us to wake up at 9AM to surprise Serena with cards and a teddy bear at the hospital. I got a notification from Serena I Smiled and opened it.

GizzySerena-hey kevinn. Uh I'm okay and sorry I replayed late. If you want to see me im at Yale new Haven hospital.

I got excited to really meet her. She was beautiful.

Keviekev-I'm happy that your okay. We will come by tomorrow morning. Goodnight And We Will Have Surprises For You tomorrow .
I went into the bomb digz account and started following her. I wanted her to be happy since she couldn't go to the gizzy lyfe show. Daniel and Devin did the same.
I layed down and started to fall asleep I can't wait until tomorrow.