Beach

Serena's P.O.V
I woke up in Kevin's arm I remembered that we were going to the beach today I wanted to invite Shari momma deb and devin , Daniel, jazmyn, momma Shanna, Nicole , Mariah, jaiden ,Skyler , lexi and the whole crew. I decides to text all of them and they said that they were up for it.

Kev wake up let's get ready for the beach and you have to come with me to my house so I can get ready. I rolled my eyes cause kevin wouldn't wake up I decided to jump on him .

Bae wake up!! Please for me? I started to kiss his face everywhere while laughing obnoxiously.

Mhm I'm up he went to the bathroom to get ready. For now I put on my 11's since momma deb and shari are coming with us to my house so I can get ready. Kevin came out the bathroom with his swimming trunks and he was shirtless i admired his body.

Like what you see? Kevin started to smirk.

No , no i don't i said while laughing.

Me and kevin went hand in hand downstairs. Momma Shanna was ready while putting stuff inside the cooler while Shari had on her bikini and her beach bag. We went into the car and momma deb started driving to my house. I was kinda tired so I leaned my head onto his shoulder. When we got to my place me and kevin went to my room I started putting sun screen and I put my hair into a pony tail and I put my sunglasses on my hair. I put on my blue light bikini with stripes and my blue sandals I grabbed my beach bag and started putting stuff into it.

Babe you ready? Kevin asked

Mhm. We started heading downstairs on our way to the beach we met up with all the others.

Hey Serena I lovdeep ur bikini jazmyn said.

Thank you love I said while smiling at her. We walked to the beach when my feet hit the warm soft sand I was happy I haven't been to the beach in a long time. I walked towards Kevin and I jumped on his back he turned around and smiled. We all settled down when we found a spot to hang out. I asked Nicole if I can hold Skyler and bring him to the water but not to deep I grabbed Skyler but I let him walk while I was holding his hand.

We went to the water but mostly near the sand because I didn't want to bring him to the deep side. Skyler was playing with the rocks after that I splashed skyler and he kept laughing and splashing me back after that I picked him up and headed towards Nicole and I gave him back. Out of no where someone picked me up and I knew it was kevin I groaned.

Kev put me down please I asked annoyed while laughing.

I was closing my eyes when I felt like I was in deep cold water I stayed in the water deep down for like 17 seconds so I can scare kevin .

Serena? Where are you? Kevin said while panicking

I swimmed towards his legs and I hugged it he panicked and kicked me in the eye I swammed up and and started whining.

Omg serena are you okay? Kevin asked

Do I look okay kevin? Really I just wanted to scare you now look at my eye. I started walking towards the other's I groaned in pain I felt like my eye was swelling up. Daniel looked at me shocked.

Are you okay serena ? Daniel asked

Yes , yes I'm fine just in a lot of pain I said while groaning.

What happened ? Devin asked.

Ask kevin I said with a attitude. I walked towards momma deb she looked at my face while studying my eye.

Honey are you okay? What happened she said while touching my face I flinched from the pain I looked towards the beach water area and I didn't see kevin.