YouNow

Serena's P.O.V
I can't believe it that I was getting negative comments on my page. When Kevin said those words in the hallway I had to believe him. Right now I was in the corner by myself while the boys are setting up for you now while devin is playing video games and kevin on his phone and Daniel laying on his bed. I looked towards kevin and I admired his cuteness. His beautiful noddle hair and his goofy obnoxious laugh and that smile makes my day. I started to go on instagram and I looked at the comments one said "kevin needs someone better" "who's that girl anyways ? " or like "she should've died in that car accident I know she has feelings for kevin". My eyes were getting watery but I didn't believe what they said cause I kept replaying those words in my head "your beautiful " "ignore them that just want what you have baby". I sat next to kevin and I put my head in his shoulder he looked at me and smiled. I realized that they were live on younow I went back into my corner. And looked down at my hands while fiddling them. I felt this presence next to me I looked and it was kevin.

Kevin aren't you suppose to be awnsering or talking to your digaz on younow? I asked confused as why he would sit with me.

Yeah I'm going to go over their in a few but one question he said looking straight at me .

Shoot. I said looking at him wondering what he was going to ask me.

Why are you here all by yourself in the corner you know you could sit with me during younow he looked at me pleasingly.

Yeah I'll go I said while grabbing his hand to come sit down near the camera. I sat next to him and I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Babe are you tired ? He just called me babe for the second time already I blushed . yes kevin I said looking at his light brown eyes. He picked me up and layed me on his bed .
I'll call you when Momma Shana Is Done cooking.
Mhm I said while closing my eyes.

Kevin all these digaz don't have no chill they keep talking negative about her I'm guessing devin said .

I know I'll speak to them later he paused then said we should do younow again and talk to them.
Ight but bro wake her up cause dinner is ready.

Babe wake up dinner's ready.

Okay okay I'm up and stop calling me babe I said while laughing.

Whatever he grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. I started to get nervous because I'm having dinner with momma Shana and she's cool and nice but I don't know why I'm scared. I sat down at the table and started fiddling with my fingers. Kevin grabbed my face for me to look at him.

Serena stop fiddling with your fingers theirs nothing to be nervous about.
Okay was all i said. Momma Shana cooked mashed potatoes with baked chicken . We started digging into our food. This food was delicious I said to myself.

So Serena Is Your Mom Going to be fine ? I looked at her direction and smiled. Yes she is, she's in a lot of pain though she will be out in less then a week I said looking at her while stuffing my mouth with a price of baked chicken. That's good honey just know you can stay here devin has a extra bed in the room make your self comfortable honey. Thanks momma shanna I said. We started heading upstairs. Kev I said looking at him well I'm going to bed goodnight I stepped onto my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.
Wait Serena I need you awake for a few minutes okay? Then you can sleep. Fine I said rolling my eyes playfully. Younow was set up and I guess they were going to speak to the digaz about me. Kev I'm scared I said staring up at him. I'm scared that they would get to me and those hurtful words would replay in my head over and over again. Theirs nothing to be scared about okay don't worry I got you. We were live now and I was in front of the camera next to kevin. I held is hand cause I was nervous.
Hey guys devin said and paused ..well me and the boys wanted to talk to you about serena. Were really tired about the negativity towards her okay she's a diga she's our family okay treat her with respect . One comment said why is she holding Kevin's hand and are they dating . She's hold- devin said but paused when kevin said she's holding my hand because she's nervous she's nervous that you guys would say stuff about her and she doesn't deserve any of this. And were not dating yet. Just please stop with this negativity okay. Goodnight Love You Guys and with that the younow ended. I walked to the extra mattress that was in the boys room I layed down and sighed while a tear escaped my cheeks. Why me ? Why is everyone hating on me? I'm very confused.
Are you crying? What's wrong ? Kevin's asked.
Please stop with the questions I'm not in a mood right now I said while giving him a attitude that I didn't mean to give to him. I sighed I'm sorry kevin I'm just stressed. Its okay get some sleep he said while walking to his bed. Wait I said he stopped walking and turned around. What ? He said can you sleep with me ? I asked he looked at me and didn't say anything . Omg I'm so dumb I shouldn't had asked that I just wanted to feel protected I'm Kevin's arm.. I'm just a diga. He smiled and he slid next to me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Goodnight Beautiful. goodnight kev.