Confused

Kevin's P.O.V
Kevin I uh um... Yeah I want you to be my boyfriend she smiled but wasn't very excited I was very confused. Babe why are you acting like this I asked. Kevin uh nevermind she said and looked down at her plate .
okay I said. I had to figure out why she was acting like this I have to talk to her today. When we were done eating we started to head to my house. When we got their I opened the door and mom greeted us hey sweetie your so beautiful Kevin's a lucky guy to have you my mom said while hugging serena I chuckled. Aww thank you momma deb. No problem hun how's was the date so far ? It was good serena said. We went upstairs to my room
baby you want me to sleep here with you or at my house? Serena asked

Sleep with me tonight but I have to go to a meeting with devin and Daniel and you can come but we have to wake up early tomorrow I said

Okay but babe do you have sweats and a T-shirt I can wear Serena said ?

Yeah babe here I handed her a plain white T-shirt with black sweats she went to change and she came back with her hair in a pony tail and my seats were big on her she was beautiful. She layed next to me. I turned off the lights and pulled her close to me so her head was on my chest. I was thinking why she was acting like that during our dinner date. Serena can I ask you something I asked. Shoot she said. Why were you acting weird during our date ? She shifted.
No reason I wasn't feeling good now can we go to sleep ? I was thinking why she was acting weird still. Sure babe I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.

Serena's P.O.V
I woke up in Kevin's arm babe get up I need to go to the hospital to see my mom she's coming out today while shaking him. Okay babe do you need a ride their ? He asked mhm. We went to my house so I can take a shower and get dressed. After he dropped me off since he had to go to the meeting with Daniel and devin. I walked into the hospital and waited until they discharged my mom she was in a wheel chair I sighed and hugged her I missed her so much .
I love you mom I said smiling
I love you to my mom said. After we went home I sighed.
"Mom I don't want kevin to know"I said sounding desperately. My mom looked at me and smiled "don't worry about it he won't know" and she hugged me .

what do you guys think she's hiding from kevin!!?? Comment ;))))