Daniels Party

Daniels P.O.V
I wanted to throw a party I decided to invite some digas that were near new york I invited our squad and my family it was going to be gizzy. I decided to throw the party at a big house at 8-11 pm.

Serena P.O.V

Kevinnn I looked at him with a sad face while giving him a sad puppy look.

What babe he said while hugging me from behind.

I don't know what to wear I paused and looked at him wondering what he was going to wear.

What why are you looking at me like that ? I laughed.

Nothing nothing what are you going to wear anyways ?

Just a plain gray shirt with my gold chain and my jeans he said while looking through his phone.

Okay but is their going to be a pool?

Mhm he said while typing on his phone.

I grabbed my yellow light dress

I started straightening my hair and adding makeup

I started straightening my hair and adding makeup. I decided to wear my yellow flats instead of my white high heels. I started to text Jennifer if she's going to the party.

To: Jeniffer❤💘-heyy are you going to Daniels party ?

From: Jennifer❤💘- yes I am ;) can't wait its going to be gizzy is kevin going ?
Why is she asking for kevin that's weird I shooked it off.

To: Jennifer❤💘- ayyee💯❤ and yes he's going why ?

From: Jennifer❤💘- just asking ☺.
Whatever I know she's my BestFriend but if she got feelings for my boyfriend shit is about to get ugly.
I went to kevin and hugged him .

Please never leave me kevin you mean the world to me I said while digging my head into his chest.

I won't serena why are you saying that ? He asked while looking down at my brown eyes.

Because kevin I feel like Jennifer has feelings for you and I can't loose you I said while tearing up. Kevin looked at me wiped my tears that were spilling.

Babe don't cry okay I won't ever leave you okay ? I promise don't think that ever again I don't have feelings for her and never will. Kevin kissed my for head and told me to get up so we can head to the party since it was already 8:40.
Momma Shanna took me and kevin to the party along with shari Lexi and devin. Momma deb didn't feel like going cause she was tired.
On our way to the party I was holding Kevin's hand I looked up at him and kissed his cheeks.

We arrived at the party it was big and music blasting very loud and flashing lights me and Kevin walked in barely no one noticed because mostly everyone was to busy talking and dancing and being gizzy. Some random girl went up to kevin I'm guessing she was a diga.