Daddy And Master ~ W-WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!

Thanks to a friend of mine... I've got my muse back, a bit twisted muse to add to that... Hehe.

     The song below is 'Sick of It' by Skillet, this song reminds me of how my OC felt when he witness his parents... Just read and listen, then you'd understand.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

     Naru-Pup's P.O.V.~!

     I knocked onto my parent's door, wondering what is with all the racket. It has been annoying me since I awoke this afternoon. It has been half an hour of non-stop ruckus and I'm just totally feed up with it all! "Master! Daddy! Keep it down!" I whined, "Don't ignore me, keep it down!" I pounded my fist upon the door, no one responded. Upon rolling my eyes, I noticed the door had creaked open just a bit. Cocking an eyebrow, I pushed it, causing for it to swing.

     The gaping of my jaw and the rounding of my eyes washed over me at what I am witnessing. Master... Daddy... I rushed towards the bathroom on the other side of the hall, throwing up within the toilet. Or at least... I made it in time anyways. Spewing out my guts upon the open toilet. Shaking and shuddering. Having never seen such a thing in my life, oh how sick! But... I-It did seem good. Is it good?

     After pushing myself up off the cold tiled ground, I hesitantly exited the bathroom. The sounds had stopped and Master walked out. He was wearing a loose pair of pants and a wrinkled button up, his tie was hung around his neck. He noticed me and his eyebrow raised much like mine had when I found the door open. "What is wrong with you?" He asked, having not heard any of my whined words. Quickly looking away from him and glanced down at my pawish feet. Ears flattening against my head.

     "Naru-pup... Is there something wrong?" Glancing upwards, I spotted my birthing father kneeling down before me. I was shaking and shivering, knees drawn close and eyes clasped shut after seeing his face. I was beyond sickened, how could he do such things with Master?! Yet again... I guess that is how I came to be now isn't it?

     "Naru... Answer me please." Shaking my head in refusal to answer him. My stomach was on edge and my fur began to rise, how appalling, disturbing and sick this world is. Why did Mother Nature let me see that? It isn't right. Never shall it be right... Finally I managed to get as much hold onto myself as possible, letting my eyes flutter and I looked up at them. They seemed worried and the scent wafting from the two made my stomach heave. I quickly stood and placed my hands upon the rim of the toilet once more. Not being able to hold onto what was inside of my stomach for much longer.

     Laying back against the wall and sighed, panting from all the emptying of the content in my system. Both of my parents had helped me get to my room, but I hadn't made it to my bed before collapsing from exhaustion. How can I explain what I had witnessed to the two whom are helping me? It would be impossible and down write hard.

~~~Into Sleep~~~

     Soon as the clock ticked I slipped into the unconscious realm of sleep. Closing my eyes gently and wrapped the blanket over my shoulders. Holding it tightly in my grasp. My sides fell and rose slowly, indicating that I had finally come too.

    Opening my small eyes, blinking at the harsh white light seeping from the dream world. Hearing voices and laughs from a door. I walked up, stopping as it had flung open. Trying to avert my eyes from what lay before me. Daddy and Master, why must this dream replay in my head? It haunts me, having stripped me of my innocence as it flashed out in-front of me. Continually making those sounds, each time the intensity of it rose to a point where, even in my dream, I had fainted.

~~~Out of Sleep~~~

    Luckily the dream had ended and I awoke with sweat trailing down my neck and soaked my head fur. Gripping upon my heart and panted with my tongue hanging over my lips. Why is it so hard to breath? Those images, those constant reminders of the event I wish to erase just showing up randomly. Please, I just want them to be cease so then I can maybe get a better nights sleep. But alas, it hasn't been working.

     Should I tell them of what I saw? Will it ease this biting habit of mine and keep me from reaching the edge toward insanity?... Maybe, just maybe it will.